the ends of the earth

the ends of the earth

A Story by bunny
"

this is a story about a boy named roger and his father sister and his forbidden crush

"
hello my name is roger i am in love with a forbidden love his name is daydin. my father is a homophobe and thinks i'm a disgusting piece of trash for being who i am. my sister ,kira, on the other hand i think knew before i knew must be woman's intuition or something. but because i am who i am he hurts me every time he gets the chance but when my sister found out last month she has been stuck to me like flies on pie are all little sister that protective? well guess what this is my story


it all started one day when i was going over to daydin's house after his mom welcomed me and started giggling for some reason..... ushered me into his room what i saw has the change of my life he was in nothing but a pair a b-ball shorts so hot sorry. that's when i figured out i was gay and not only that but gay for my best friend. great just peachy. i was thinking "please god don't let him catch me staring" but the gods turned their backs on me again and of course he said "see something you like? *chuckle*" if there was a shade of red to describe embarrassment, lust, love, and  about to faint then i was that shade. that night i confined in my sister because she knows more about love than any other 12 year old. and when i did she said "i knew it! yaoi! yaoi!" but my dad overheard and went all ape s**t on me and my sister. and beat us my sister for supporting gays and me for being a homosexual.
 

here i am 2 months later about to tell my crush i love him at his house. ready for rejection covered in bumps cuts and bruises just for being here. but what i didn't expect was for the door to be ripped open and pulled into a chaste kiss with the love of my life and i didn't even have on my radar was to be told " run away with me, kira told me everything i can't let you live like that pack your bags we'll be leaving at midnight" and my response was a deep loving kiss and and short and shy "y-y-yes"  

as i ran home my sister already called and said she packed my bags and i told her "pack your bags too because you're coming with" and she squealed a "YAOI!" at the strike of midnight we were out of the house saying goodbye to this hell hole and ran off to the train station and waiting for us was the love of my life and with that we ran off to our new lives as runaways. but for some reason i don't care as long as i have the ones i love it's all alright.               

© 2013 bunny


Author's Note

bunny
this is a story and it gets better

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on August 3, 2013
Last Updated on August 5, 2013
Tags: tragedy, abuse, love, forbidden, forever, boyXboy love

Author

bunny
bunny

About
i like cats i am thirteen favorite bands are hollywood undead and creature feature oh and nightcore. i am in love with yaoi. more..

Writing
Excuse me Excuse me

A Poem by bunny


the being the being

A Chapter by bunny