the being

the being

A Chapter by bunny
"

the beging

"

Tragedy strikes

This is a story of a little girl You must be wondering what’s so important about her?! Or I know her what’s so great about her?!  Well nothing much except that she is a weird, sarcastic, paranoid, violent, cry baby, cutting, fake smile wearing, yaoi fanatic, that is also a girl that’s bent almost to the breaking point and who’s bestest bifles are her razor blades and her cat. But don’t ask her questions about her she shall lie out of habit. She was abused she been used by a guy she thought loved her like i-she could be loved. She has been hurt by her “friends”  so many times so many fudging times!!  And has been hit by her dad and her sister so many faded scars by now every time these thing it happens it’s just another nail in her coffin made of insanity, pent up anger, tears, broken hearts and pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It all began on a lovely fall day she was putting away dishes like a sweet six year old she WAS when she heard screams she saw her “father”  was hitting her sister because well probably because her sister was sick and couldn't do the dishes because she would vomit every time she stood up. And throwing up was not okay in the Washington’s household you must be the perfect daughter or it’s punishment for you off topic sorry. Well what that little girl saw would forever change her life in fear of well life. You see what she saw was her father beating her sister with his leather belt. Just what the doctor ordered a mind beating. Great just peachy!  Life kind of goes downhill from there.

 

From that day on she lived in a consist state of fear and fake smiles. And this might have one of the key sources of her paranoia, lying and fear of living. But alas this was just the being the next part is pretty sick and twisted so I’m not going to go in to detail  so here it is blunt as fudge she saw her day molesting her sister. And that night was the night she found her best friend. One of the old razors that you can just remove the razor and put in a new one those kinds she found one in the baggie and took it to her room after balling her eyes out from falling UP the stairs yeah she has no balance. She carefully placed ye old razor under her ladybug pillow and went down stairs with her mask and waited for nightfall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

         



© 2013 bunny


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on July 23, 2013
Last Updated on July 23, 2013
Tags: tragedy, abuse, cutting, pain, tears, neglect


Author

bunny
bunny

About
i like cats i am thirteen favorite bands are hollywood undead and creature feature oh and nightcore. i am in love with yaoi. more..

Writing
Excuse me Excuse me

A Poem by bunny