Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by busyisabella

 

Chapter #1

It is pitch black outside, with the moon and stars are shinning brightly. I look around, I don't know where I am. This didn't look like Houma , Louisiana. All I see around me was trees. The wind softly blew and my night gown I was wearing waved in the wind. The wild flowers around me waved all in the same motion. I close my eyes and I can sell the ocean breeze. I open my eyes and of in the distance I can see this figure with wings. I couldn't see it's face only the wings and what it was holding a white Amaryllis.

“Hello Elizabeth,”it said in a deep voice. I guess it was a guy. My mouth drops how did he know my name.

“How,....but....who are you,”I asked as I try to see this guys face. His wings glowed brightly that it wouldn't let me see .

“I am ….” then I heard constant beeping. I look around and then every thing goes black.

I open my eyes and I look at my alarm clock. That is where the beeping came from. I hit the button and sit up. On the end of my bed was a white Amaryllis. I thought I was only dreaming. I pick it up and I could smell the ocean breeze. I sighed and look around my room. Today was a Monday. Man I want to go back to sleep . Oh trust me that wasn't the only dream like that. This was my 6th one in a row but the first time something from the dream pops up in my room. Ok I am not going nuts, I am only a 15 year old girl who has wacko dreams. I pulled my bed sheets off of me and slide out of my bed. I walk across the mess all over my floor to my closet.

I open up my closet and pulled out my dark blue jeans,blue tank top with my green jacket. I put my black converse on and I walk to the bath room. I take off my glasses and put my contacts in. My green eyes were extremely green today. I brushed my long brown hair into a pony tail and I grab my bag next to my bathroom door and head down stairs.

Of course my mom was out of town on a “business” meeting. I open up out fridge and I grab the milk and poor it into a glass. As I sit on the counter I drink my milk. I was waiting patiently for my ride to school. I look at the time. She should be here by now . As I put my glass in the sink I hear a knock on the door. I grabbed my bag, slumped it over my shoulder. I opened my door and there stood my best friend Julie.

She was wearing a strapless red top with black flames on it. She is also wearing black skinnies with bright red converse. She has pitch black hair and brown eyes. I been best friends with her since for ever. I look over , of course she has her black mustang gt. Julie well she is kind well ok she is rich. She smiles and I walk to the black mustang. I see my other best friend Kyle. I only have two friends. Well of course Toboe is wearing white polo with black jeans and of course converse. He was jamming to the radio and I opened the door and he smiles. I slide in the back seat and I close the door. I put my seat belt on and Julie finally gets in.

“So how was peoples week end??” I asked as I looked out the window. Julie started the car and we headed off.

“Crappy, nothing to do,” Julie said while her eyes pay attention to the road. I laughed , Julie never has anything to do.

“What about you Kyle?”i asked looking at the seat in front of me.

“Eh,”he said. Typical Kyle , never likes the mornings.

“Well, I had another creepy dream.” I said as we pull up to our school. Ah South Terrebonne. I get out of the car and look around . Of course we are early as usual.

“What happened this time?” asked Kyle.

“The same just the flower he was holding was at the edge of my bed.” I said as I leaned on the car.

“What? “ asked Julie. I nodded my head yes. “What kind of flower?” she asked as she puled her school bag out the trunk.

“A white Amaryllis” I said as I watch some buses pull in.

“An Amaryllis??”asked Kyle with his eyebrows raised.

“Yup,”i said looking at Julie. She was looking at me like I was nuts. “What ...ok I am not going nuts. It was really there I swear.” I said looking at both of them. They are looking at me then they both laughed at the same time. I frowned and the bell rang. I put my bag over my shoulders and walk to the gazebo in the middle of the yard and sat down. Julie and Kyle joined me. As I look around the school yard I can see Nick and his friends walking towards us. I tap Julie's shoulder softly.

“Your prince charming is here,” I said . She turns around in a flash and smiles. Nick was wearing a Black t-shirt and some washed out jeans with vans. His long Black hair was hidden in a beanie and he smiles as he walks closer to Julie and us. Julie Runs up to him and hugs him tightly. His arms wrap around her and his head rest on her as he whispers something. She lets go blushing deep red and she holds his hand. She pulls him towards us and his group of friends follow him. I wish I had a boyfriend. I am just way to weird for boys here I think.

“Hi Elizabeth, Hi Kyle”Nick said while holding Julie close. I smiled and waved. Kyle of course can't hear him because he is listening to his mp3.

“Sooo,”said Julie in an awkward silence.

“I am just gonna leave you 2 and the groupies alone.”I said getting up

“Issie ...wait”Julie said.

“No it is ok I have to go talk to my chemistry teacher anyway,”I said walking off. As I open the door to the main entrance. WHAM!! I hit some one . I end up falling back wards and papers fly every where. I sit up and there was a boy crouching , picking up the papers. He has brown hair with blond highlights with sliver eyes. He looks to be about 6 ft and fairly built. He was wearing all black with black jeans with chains on them. I couldn't see his shoes though.

“I am so sorry!”I said while grabbing the papers around me and handing them to him.

“Thanks,” He said quietly and got up and walked away.

“Your welcome I guess ,” I said to my self. I get up and walk to my locker . I spin my lock and I open my locker, I look in the mirror and fix my hair some what and grabbed my chemistry book. As I was about to close my locker door I see a white Amaryllis. I looked at it then blinked. It was still there, I grabbed it and closed my locker. The bell rang loudly and students stormed in the school. In my left hand was my chemistry book and int the other was the flower. I walked down the hall until I saw the room 245. I opened the door, some students were already there. I walk to my desk in the front and put my stuff down. I put the flower on my desk and sat down. I look around, Neither Julie or Kyle was in my chemistry class.

I sigh and turn straight in my desk. My flower wasn't there. I looked all over, how can some one just steal a flower I mean come on. I hear snickering and I look up. My ex ,Kreg, was twirling the flower like a rope. I got up and marched up to him. I heard the door open but I didn't care who it was, it can be the teacher for all I care.

“Give me back my flower,” I said between my teeth. I balled my fist in furry.

“Awe the fair maiden wants her flower back because it is from her prince,” said Kreg waving it in front of my face. “Well too bad,” said Kreg and he snapped the flower in half. My face turned red and my fist raised and tried to hit him in the stomach, he blocked it. I grab his wrist and flipped him and then I keeled on him.

“If you ever do that ever again. I swear.” I snarled. The door opened and the teacher walked in.

“MS. VERDA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” the teacher yelled. I got up off from Kreg, I grabbed my things. I walked to the door on the way there I saw the new kid I really needed to know his name.

“MS. VERDA WHERE DO U THINK YOU GOING!” he yelled. I turned around and looked straight at my teacher.

“Out is where I am going,” I said and I opened the door and walked out. I know I was gonna get a walled but I didn't care. How can Kreg can do that to me. Tears fell down my face and I walk out side. I sit down next to my favorite Oak tree and I pull my legs up to my chest. I rest my head on my knees and I pull my hood over my head. I close my eyes and I drift of in sleep.



© 2010 busyisabella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on June 10, 2010
Last Updated on June 10, 2010


Author

busyisabella
busyisabella

houma, LA



Writing