The Name Of Names

The Name Of Names

A Poem by Butterfly

What the f**k is the names of names? seriously. I think it is just simply perposterous! The names of names! your name!

my name! you! me! us! all of us! I think potatoes are pretty tasty, but why is it called a potatoe? why not a stop sign? or or like bround?  "mmh this bround taste good, yeah this bround here f*****g fantastic"  Hey it's freaking brown and round so why not call it bround? I f*****g love it dude, and if you don't f*****g like it I don't give a s**t, if she doesn't like it well then f**k her and f**k you too just in case. So anyhow I have come to the conclusion that we really don't need names, we can just be like " Hey, you there, hi how are you?"  or you know we can just flip it up alittle bit and be more like "Hey you" right? I mean you can go on like this FOREVER and not know the persons name, I mean c'mon, like this guy I've known for three years, I see him everywhere and everytime that I do, I'm always like "Hey man, what's up dude?"  I mean s**t dude way mother-fucken back then f****n cavemes were like "ooooh aaaahhh eee ooooo" So f**k you and shove it nicely up in there,in that being said I honestly believe that we really don't need names okay bye. Go away now.

© 2011 Butterfly


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on November 14, 2011
Last Updated on November 14, 2011

Author

Butterfly
Butterfly

miami gardens, FL



About
However my Poetry is a reflection of all that's within me. The vast depth of my Poetry comes from who I really am and all that I know and know how to unlock and express. I and my Poetry are One. It.. more..

Writing
Masks. Masks.

A Poem by Butterfly


My Version My Version

A Poem by Butterfly


Orange Cat Orange Cat

A Poem by Butterfly