pointing a High power green laser pointers at aircraft

pointing a High power green laser pointers at aircraft

A Poem by buylaserpointer
"

Whoever pointed a Cat Chasing Laser Pointer at a Police Department helicopter from a Temple University dormitory is getting off easy with the Internet equivalent of a slap on the wrist.

"

Whoever pointed a Cat Chasing Laser Pointer at a Police Department helicopter from a Temple University dormitory is getting off easy with the Internet equivalent of a slap on the wrist.The laser shot came from a dorm at Broad Street and Cecil B. 

Lt. John Stanford, a Police Department spokesman, said the chopper crew tried to pinpoint the location of the person pointing the Green Laser Pointer 3000mw , but could not do so on a second sweep, prompting officials to decide against investigating further.

He said police officials were in contact with the university in the hopes the school would communicate to students that pointing a High power green laser pointers at aircraft is an arrestable offense, something the university did Tuesday afternoon.

Controlling hazards in the laser treatment room depends on: controlled access to the room and to the equipment, proper use of personal protective devices, monitoring testing and operations of the 20mW Blue Violet Laser Pointer and its delivery systems, appropriate applications, and vigilance on the part of each laser team member.

Controlled access is based on the identification of the nominal ocular hazard area (NOHA), or in American Standards, called the Nominal Hazard Zone (NHZ). This is the area within which the level of exposure to 1000mw laser pointer red radiation, can exceed the maximum permissible exposure (MPE) levels.

laser pointer green

The MPE is a mathematical calculation based on variables including; wavelength, power, distance, and time of exposure, that results in a length of time (usually milliseconds) an unprotected eye can be exposed to laser radiation, without producing injury. The NOHA is a mathematical calculation, resulting in an area around the laser, within which laser hazards may exist, and protective devices are required.

© 2015 buylaserpointer


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on September 18, 2015
Last Updated on September 18, 2015
Tags: High power green laser pointers