Aiming a High power green laser pointers

Aiming a High power green laser pointers

A Story by buylaserpointer
"

aiming a Laser Pointer at a helicopter that was attempting to land at Oak Island last year.

"

A Dallas man faces as much as five years in federal prison for aiming a High power green laser pointers at a Texas Department of Public Safety helicopter. Orlando Jose Chapa pleaded guilty Tuesday in Dallas to aiming a laser pointer at an aircraft.Chapa, 37, remains free on bond pending sentencing. Investigators say Chapa 30 aimed the beam of a laser pointer at a DPS helicopter and along its flight path on May 30.

A Concord man was sentenced to five years probation and 200 hours of community service on Wednesday after he was convicted of aiming a Laser Pointer at a helicopter that was attempting to land at Oak Island last year.

Christopher Lee Funk, 35, had pleaded guilty in May. A federal grand jury indicted Funk last fall on the charge of knowingly aiming the beam of light at the helicopter as it approached Cape Fear Regional Jetport shortly after midnight on May 6, 2014.

According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Raleigh, Funk aimed the Safety Laser Pointer at the helicopter and kept the beam on the cockpit as it descended from about 600 feet. When the laser hit the helicopter’s acrylic bubble windscreen, the beam refracted and lit up the cockpit with bright green light, making it difficult to see both inside and outside the cockpit, according to prosecutors.

The student pilot of the helicopter was able to land safely. When the student pilot and his instructor attempted to make another landing at the other end of the runway, Funk again aimed the Class 4 Laser Pointer at the helicopter, prosecutors say. The student again landed safely, and the instructor called police.

 


Laser Sight

A boy who aimed a laser pointer from a toy at the rearview mirror inside a public bus in Germany permanently damaged the retina of the bus driver's right eye, a new case report reveals.

How to get rednecks to stop shooting at night in the country?

Step 1: Get green or laser pointer.
Step 2: Shine said light in their direction.
Tip: Try to aim towards the house preferably hitting the house.
Step 3: Watch all the lights in said house go out extremely quickly.

© 2015 buylaserpointer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on November 9, 2015
Last Updated on November 9, 2015