Let the story begin

Let the story begin

A Chapter by caleb

Ch1

They must know; there must be a reason. I stand facing their force and I see! I know there is something. ...and I know who you are! I speak so truth can find a way. You must know that there is a way! Because I have it; I live it. Can you see me now? Can you understand who I am. ...I am you!

I am the truth inside the belly of man! Now hear my story; my birth. For I, even know see the truth. I Wish to tell you my story but you must allow me. Say it now and say it out loud "I except your words." For I will bury my seed. Can't you see; the seed of truth has already been planted in your belly.

Now bleed! Cut your self and let the spirit fall. I am the demon of the spring and the fog of your eyes conceals my being; now let me bleed out and fall; like all mankind.

Ramble on, ramble on... Touch my skin; closer then kin. Hair rise; stand on end. We are closer then mine and your's devil's kin. Now peal my skin and let me in. Like rust I will turn to dust and eventually a gust of wind will carry away all of my sin.
...Bury my kin. Learn my sin.

I am a lost soul.

When I was child I saw as a child. I saw peace, purpose, love, grace fairness, truth, order, judgment, life, ...along with pain and all it brings but I didn't see any evidence of evil intent and never saw purposeful sin. We are falling but we didn't jump.

Run a muck my little guns; speak to me in foreign tongues.
Speak aloud, shake my grounds, touch my skin, pill to win.
Pear inside of my soul. See the sparkle of my goal; know the taste of my soul.

Now wait; Just wait! ...now let it go

Let the story begin.



© 2013 caleb


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on July 19, 2013
Last Updated on July 19, 2013


Author

caleb
caleb

Canada



Writing
rebounding grace rebounding grace

A Chapter by caleb