the search

the search

A Story by camryn hernanez
"

a vampire and a human go looking for their friend camryn the werewolf. she went missing.

"
   chapter 1
"Help me, no, someone help me" said a faint scream outside. I ran to my window, just another taking. Suesan was the name of the girl that was screaming. she must have got bit. i live in the village SIN FE, where vampires and werewolves roam the woods that are around our village. once you get bit by either one there's no saving you. the guards find you and take you from your family's and nobody knows what happens after words, some say death, others say they let you go in the woods. Suesan's mother was on her keens crying. i turned and walked to to my bed. my name is Drake Carless; i have dark brown hair, and forest green eyes i have tan skin and i am skinny. i have three younger sisters. and a mother, dad was taking right after i was born. tonight there is gonna be a high school party, i'm going, but i have to sneak out my room and not get caught and behave myself. i walked out my room, my mom was siting at the table, with her hands covering her face, i sat beside her."whats wrong mom." i asked. she removed her hands, she was crying " your best friend Ron was taking" she said as she cried.
    chapter 2
The words hit me like bullets, me and Ron were like twins. My mother treated him as her own child. This doesn't make any since. Tears streamed down my face."How" I screamed "He was coming to see you late last night, when he was attacked" she said "Bullshit, your lying" I yelled. She shook her head left to right. Two of my younger sisters were at the hallway entrance, the other one beside me calming me down. Angel is the one calming me down second oldest out of us four. she has brown hair blue eyes, third oldest is Myranda dirty blond hair and green eyes. Last is Margret she has brown hair and blue eyes. I slid my chair back to get up my chair fell and hit the floor. I walked up to the door and went out.
chapter 3
Camryn was on the other side of the rode, her shoulder length black hair and pink bangs and brown eyes. That is going to be my future girlfriend. Her friend Brittany was beside her, she is sorta hot with brown hair with blond streaks long, and hazel eyes. I was best friends with both of them score. They started walking to me. "Hey Drake." said Camryn in her sweet angel like voice. "Hey" I said back. Camryn was wearing tight dark blue jeans that covered the hill of her shoe as she walked, and a tight black tank top that showed her curves really good. Brittany was wearing tight light colored blue jeans that covered the hill of her shoe, and a tight light blue tank top that showed her curves just a little. "Sorry about Ron" said Brittany, Camryn just shook her head. "Yeah it is okay" I said trying not to cry. "What are we going to do" I asked. "That party is today, are you going, I don't know if i want to yet." said Camryn. "Yeah I am going, but you got to go because what is a party with the three of us together." i said smiling at her and melting when she smiled back. "It is still a party." said Brittany. we all laughed. "Well the party is on the edge of the woods." Camryn said almost in a whisper . "Oh come on Camryn!" Me and Brittany said at the same time. we glared at each other. "Well we need to go get ready for the party that we are all going to." Brittany said looking over at Camryn. They started walking away. Camryn looked over her shoulder "Bye, Drake." she said her voice was smooth. "Bye ,Drake." said Brittany waving her hand back attempting to wave bye. "Bye you two" i said walking back inside. My mother was still in the same spot. My three sisters were in their room playing with dolls.
chapter 4
I went into my room and locked my door. Then began to change my clothes. I put on some lose dark blue jeans, with a black Under Armor shirt that was black and it fit good. I spiked my hair up and I was set for the the party. I went over to my window and opened it and jumped out and closed it back. I ran to where the party was. Some football players setting up the table for the party food. "Hey" I said. i was on the football team but i got kicked off for cussing out the coach. The players said hey back.  "What kind of drinks we going to have?" I asked. "whiskey, beer, water and punch that has been spiked." one said smiling.Wow. This is going to be fun!
chapter 3 (2 hours later)

© 2012 camryn hernanez


Author's Note

camryn hernanez
it is not finished please do not mind grammar problems...please give me honest opinions

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wish you would continue this story. I miss it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


arent you glad i convinced you to start writing? anyways i agree with the other your grammar needs to be cleaned up and if you want i will help you. write more love ya!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ah. hell. A teenage party. This could get interesting... Cam I think there's a way and I'm not certain because I'm kinda new to this too, that you can give each chapter its own page. Look into it, might help you to organize it better.


Posted 11 Years Ago


I added two new chapters.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Good start.
Correct grammar and check sentences as you advance.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Camryn your idea and your imagination is fantastic! But before you keep moving forward I suggest you clean up the grammer, just a bit. This happens to all writers we get so excited with our story sometime we miss the little stuff! But the reader always needs to be guided by the writer. Keep writing!


Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on August 24, 2012
Last Updated on September 10, 2012

Author

camryn hernanez
camryn hernanez

americus, GA



About
i love to write. i was talking into writing my first story by my cousin. i love to travel. i do good in school. 'a b' student. more..

Writing