The Horror

The Horror

A Chapter by camryn hernanez

It was a normal Friday after noon, around 3:30. Me and my twin brother Diablo, and my older step brother Jose were playing outside. Then the air chaged to this bitter cold. then out of no where, a dog ran out from behind the bushes. It jumped on Jose and attacked him and riped him open half way down his chest. Jose was sixteen years old and me and Diablo were 13. We ran to get our mother; she was a nurse. She was going to transfer my blood into him. so he would stay alive longer. she hooked up the blood tube. the tube turned red from the blood. Then Jose started screaming. I looked over he was trasfoming into a horrorfing monster. then he broke up and turned to ash. then a helocopter was landing in our yard. My mother screamed at us to run and hind in the woods. We did as she said. The only person that went in these woods was Jose; when he was mad at mother. He was sometimes gone for 4 days. He said they never end.


© 2012 camryn hernanez


Author's Note

camryn hernanez
please enjoy....please ignore all grammar problems because i typed this on my phone .so it was hard..

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on October 16, 2012
Last Updated on October 16, 2012


Author

camryn hernanez
camryn hernanez

americus, GA



About
i love to write. i was talking into writing my first story by my cousin. i love to travel. i do good in school. 'a b' student. more..

Writing
The Woods The Woods

A Chapter by camryn hernanez