Untitled

Untitled

A Story by Sunny
"

this is the start of something idk where to go from it or to make it the end of something

"
Her longing stare caused the hairs on the back of his neck to raise. He gulped nervously. She gave him a sly grin and whispered “come here.” He was so nervous he could barely move. She laughed at that. “Come on. I won’t bite,” she said seductively, slinking her way closer and closer to him. he wanted to move but his feet would’nt cooperate. She stared him in the eyes and she slowly undressed him. As each article of clothing was strip from his flesh, he felt more and more nervous. His palms were sweaty and his mouth felt unusally dry. He tried to speak as she reached for his boxers, but fell mute. When he was completely bare she moved graceful back to the bed like a lioness. Her cherry blossom tattoo was the only thing she wore. The way her body moved was like a hypnotic dance that called out to him.

© 2010 Sunny


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Holy snap! I wasn't expecting that, I was thinking that she would kill the fellow. You should make a book out of it!

Posted 13 Years Ago


That story is very well thought out and very descriptive. The topic of it is definately unique too! Good job!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 11, 2010
Last Updated on May 11, 2010

Author

Sunny
Sunny

Lauderdale Lakes, FL



About
I'm a woman now. I'm finally freed. I write a blog feel free to check it out http://bedivined.blogspot.com/ more..

Writing
Boy Unknown Boy Unknown

A Poem by Sunny