Beauty

Beauty

A Story by Justin

What is beauty? It is a question that has many answers too it. It is a something that comes in many shapes, forms, and so on. 
I have many views on beauty. I believe beauty is within a person. If a person has character, pride, respect, and things like that, to me that is what makes someone beautiful. They are an overall a great person. They might not be the best looking on the outside but within they are beautiful. That is to me what counts is within instead of what is on the outside. 
It is rare to find someone who is both beautiful in the inside and outside. They are what I call a diamond in the rough. They are hard to find but once they are found it is amazing. They have beauty inside and outside. 

I find beauty in things that many people might not find beautiful. Example is old things. Old things have a story behind them. They have been through many things, which makes them beautiful.

I also find beauty in sceneries. They are amazing to look at and also tell stories about the place that they are in. I think the leaves in the fall are beautiful. They are different colors and it makes the whole season of fall beautiful. I also think snow on the mountains is beautiful. The snow is nice and peaceful.

Overall, beauty comes in different forms.

Thanks.

© 2014 Justin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Justin, so true beauty inside and out. I know a few. I'm a nature girl and find beauty is so, so many things. Cows ants, ants, frogs, beatles, spiders, the grass; I see a lot out here in the woods. I hope you will continue with your education. Like a dandelion, those kids need you to care. Look at things on the grass below. Nature is phenomenal. The lizards here are amazing. They get used to you - hey, I'm probably going on too long. Keep writing. Describe to me what a person - the diamond is. I want to know. They are everywhere; they just don't know. Hey, you've inspired me!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) everyone sees beauty in something :)



Reviews

To summarize this in one word well that's impossible, by reading this you can tell it came from the heart. I loved every minute I spent reading it great work.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) :) :) i put everything into my writing
Rochelle

9 Years Ago

your welcome
Many things affect ones outer beauty ... you can try hard at being physical but eventually you will age and outward beauty will be seen to fade ... but inner beauty is a choice you make and can last a lifetime. Well-said this piece, Justin.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) :) :) everything has beauty in it :)
Love this Justin! Great to see a perception of beautiful outside of the norm media's.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks amanda :) :) sometimes the media's point of view is negative, i believe that everything has b.. read more
this poem is the definition of beautiful, literally. im happy to see that someone has a good mindset im tired of shallow thinkers.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks for commenting on it :) i believe there is beauty in everything :)
justin this is really BEAUTYful lol but you never see a guy express this type of opinion your one of a kind and a great writer I'm looking forward to reading more of your work..

Posted 9 Years Ago


I really like that you talked about beauty, especially since beauty today in our society has taken on a superficial meaning. This poem takes it back to what it should be, the simple things in life that are beautiful, the sun setting and rising, the seasons, the anatomy of our species, the way the mind and heart can have so many conflicting and important ideas, feelings, and thoughts, the rain on a Sunday morning, things like that, I love that you took that essence and fit it into this piece. Great job! :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


this is beautifully written and so so true. Great share!!!
mariarose♥

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) beauty to me comes in different forms :)
Beautifully written, this write is so very true, nicely written.

Kaze~ :-)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) beauty is sometimes hard to describe, but to me it comes in different forms
♔ CrownedDevil ☾

9 Years Ago

Spoken very well, I like how you described it. And yes, yes it is. :-)
that is so true and it is so good :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) beauty is sometimes hard to define but to me beauty comes in different forms :)
Awesome! The way you describe what you find beauty in is wonderful. "Old things. Old things have a story behind them." is definitely my favorite line!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks for commenting on it!!! i believe everything has beauty in it, it might be hard to find but t.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

928 Views
32 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 6, 2014
Last Updated on August 6, 2014

Author

Justin
Justin

WV



About
I enjoy writing, It is like a save haven. more..

Writing
SURPRISE SURPRISE

A Story by Justin


Self Self

A Poem by Justin


penpals penpals

A Story by Justin



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


LOOK DEEP LOOK DEEP

A Poem by Justin


Aris Aris

A Poem by Tate Morgan


Your hands Your hands

A Chapter by Lyn Anderson