Last Words.......

Last Words.......

A Poem by Greg Zell
"

Thoughts on death.

"
If I die tonight…………would you remember me?  Would you cry?  Would it hurt you to try, to think back on my memory?  Would you question where my soul’s destined, where God was sending me?  Would you link me with more good thoughts than bad, more happy than sad,  when you think of me?  Will you ever forget me in time and place me, in the back of your mind cause you JUST cant face me?  Would you ever just up and replace me?  Or would my legacy make it hard for your head to erase me?  If you found this poem after I passed, would you keep it, or throw it straight in the trash?  Will these words I’m pouring out in a flood like blood cut from a nerve even last?  Does it mean anything, to anyone, that I decoded the sun and it says in a flash we can crash and be done?  Can this battle be won?  Can we travel as one?  When I die will they try to do away with the sound of a rattling gun?  I doubt it, this clouded haze this maze of life, never clarified, never satisfied with stuff, it’s never ever gonna be ENOUGH.  But maybe there’s one, maybe more, that is swayed a bit to exactly what they’re looking for, willing to do something new they swore they wouldn’t do before.  To change to wake up, break down the frame of the door, lead instead of following the crowd, breathe and bleed and take your mind on a breeze across galaxies to the stars as far as your heart will allow, more far than your mind could ever believe.  If I die tonight, I have all but one thing that I need, but now that I’ve stressed the blessings with this message that you read, I can finally die tonight, fully resting in peace. 

© 2014 Greg Zell


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

as I read this for some reason I could hear the rapper mm singing this with passion because it was coming right from your soul on how you feel

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Greg Zell

10 Years Ago

Thanks "Lost", I appreciate the feedback.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
1 Review
Added on January 2, 2014
Last Updated on January 2, 2014

Author

Greg Zell
Greg Zell

Conshohocken, PA



About
11:11 Certified Spiritual Warrior Vibrating with Truth & Love. -Following my Intuition and Receiving Blessings for Believing- I write, I just started a new VLOG on YouTube and I am the owner o.. more..

Writing
Space Race Space Race

A Poem by Greg Zell