Love me or not but stay by my side chap.1

Love me or not but stay by my side chap.1

A Chapter by Ciara

As you (Akane) enter the death weapon mister academy you try to look for your weapon, Chie, but in the crowed of people you thought it would be imposable. As you walk into your classroom you finally found her you walk over and sit next to her. You see your teacher Dr.Stein roll in on his chair and then BANG! he trips over the door frame. You think he is insane and so does Chie. He announces that you and Chie are new students from Tokyo, then all of a sudden you get called down to lord death's room. "Oh Hello, Hey Hows It Goin?!!?!!?" says lord death you notice a kid standing next to him with three white stripes on one side of his black hair, you thought it was pretty cool. "So mister Akane, you are a little behind of mister training I hear so i was wondering if you would like to get out of class for two weeks and have my son right here help you train?" "Me and my weapon Chie?" "Nope just you." "Okay sure." you say with =a big smile on your face. "So Kid why don't you introduce yourself to Akane?" "Hello , I'm Death The Kid but you can call me Kid for short, its a pleasure to have you and your weapon here at our academy." "Hi Kid Its a pleasure to be here." OKIDOKI  KIDDO you can take Akane out back and go over some stuff with her OKK BYEYYY!"
    
As you and Kid head to the back he asks you what class you are in honestly you say Dr.Stine's class and you find out he is in your class as well, as he talks you barley hear anything because you where starring into his wonderful golden eyes.


© 2012 Ciara


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on January 12, 2012
Last Updated on January 12, 2012


Author

Ciara
Ciara

About
i love sports, writing, music, and anime more..

Writing
Black blood Black blood

A Poem by Ciara