Palace of Glass

Palace of Glass

A Chapter by Celestia
"

My darling, don't you weep. You are eternally free, my Peaches. Bend the snow forever. Be happy.

"
Song: In the End, by Black Veil Brides

"So Nightmares are real?" sniffed Jac.
"Yes, honey." said Luna. "They hurt me in ways you can't imagine."
"And... I control them?" said Theo, looking at his pale, scarred hands. Years of scientific work had hardened him towards pain, and he was used to being bitten and cut by experiments.
"Yes." said Luna. "If only we had Dreams."
"What do you mean?" said Theo.
"The elements," said Luna. "We have me, Night, my sister, Day, you, Nightmares, Jac, Frost, and many others. But what we need is the element of Dreams. Harmony should tell you."
"Who's Harmony?" asked Jac.
"Harmony is my best friend. She's kept me safe for a long time." Luna said. "She's great. She should have been here to introduce you, but she's not. But, if you want to come with me, and live in the Palace of Glass, you can. You can learn to bend your element and create amazing things."
Jac looked at Theo. "Uncle, can we?"
"Sure," said Theo. "Where is it?"
"See that tower?" Luna said, pointing at the dark tower on the edge of the field. "That's a corner of the main fortress. It's a fifteen minute walk from there to the Gates."
"Oh. Okay," said Theo.
"So can we go?" said Jac. "I wanna meet Harmony!"
"Sure, honey," said Luna. "Do you have anything here?"
"No," said Theo. "Just us and our clothes."
"Okay then," said Luna. "Follow me."

They walked for around ten miunutes, and suddenly a building came into view. It sparkled like it was made of glass and crystal.
"The Palace," said Luna. "Your new home."
"Whoa," breathed Theo.
They walked up to the front gates, and Luna put her hand on them, and whispered something under her breath. They swung open, and they continued into the courtyard. Two girls were sitting on a bench next to a small pond. When they saw Luna, they began to wave.
"Hey!" yelled one. "Hey there, Luna! Are those villagers? Why are they in here?"
"Ha! No, Myth," Luna said, "These are newbies."
"Ohmygosh!" yelled Myth. "What elements!" she jumped up.
"Um," Luna said, "Why don't you and Electra come over here and... meet them."
The two girls skipped over.
"Hey," said Myth. She had fluffy red hair down to her waist. Her companion had golden brown hair pinned up in a bun. They wore simple brown dresses with royal blue ribbons around their waists.
'Hello!" said Jac.
Theo looked at her. She was brave.
Luna smiled at them. "Theo, Jac, meet Electra and Myth. Electricity and Fire."
"What elements are you?" said Electra.
"I'm Frost!" said Jac.
"Um... Nightmares." said Theo.
Electra gasped. Myth bit her lip.
"Oh dear," Myth said.


© 2015 Celestia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on February 8, 2015
Last Updated on February 8, 2015


Author

Celestia
Celestia

Maple Valley, WA



About
Male pronouns please! :3 Thank you αωαя∂ѕ- ∂єѕ¢яιρтινє αи∂ ρσωє.. more..

Writing
Trixie Trixie

A Story by Celestia


Bulletproof Bulletproof

A Story by Celestia