FOR YOU LIKE THE SUN

FOR YOU LIKE THE SUN

A Poem by An owl on the moon
"

I want to be for you like the sun on winter’s snow...

"

I want to be for you like the sun on winter’s snow... melting you... transforming you into raging rivers... torrents of spring’s song... a wild fury of crystalline light in trembling, tumbling energy... awakened and unleashed to wonder's land... for you are anything but commonplace... a liquid lit desire only sleeping... when I see the world illumined in your eyes... I burn as the fires of a thousand daybreaks... shattering the powerless fragrance of night within... gaze at me now... let me become for you like the sun... 


© 2014 An owl on the moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whoa, this might have even melted my ice queen heart...lol. Very sensual and just pure magic. What girl could resist such heat and not melt??... And where do you find these images you post? Another whoa is needed for that! Haha... Well done my friend. Beautiful!

Posted 9 Years Ago


An owl on the moon

9 Years Ago

Oh, I see right through that ice and snow... Thank you for always spreading warm fires wherever you .. read more
This feels like it was written in sanskrit a thousand years go by candle light.

Posted 9 Years Ago


An owl on the moon

9 Years Ago

Ken... thank you so much for your presence here.. your light always.
well if this isn't drop dead gorgeous I don't know what is! Sensual, sexy, I need new words to describe this one, for you like the sun, man , this goes into favs.

Posted 9 Years Ago


An owl on the moon

9 Years Ago

I so deeply appreciate your words... how they make me feel the warmth of your soul.. :)
We thrive on a beloved's gaze...Love empowers, illuminates and lights up our eyes, the passion melts us ad we become as one. This poem radiates warmth and passion and bliss. So appreciated Craig.

Posted 9 Years Ago


An owl on the moon

9 Years Ago

Divya, you radiate that empowering light wherever you go... The one who loves you must feel your end.. read more
DIVYA

9 Years Ago

You have just filled my day with amazing warmth and sunshine...Thanks for your beautiful and delight.. read more
unrestrained devotion breaking away at the icy walls of insecurity allowing hearts beat to rage and swell into bubbling torrents of emotion... sparked.. then set ablaze in the heat of passion... to feel again, a new dawn, a new world.. when seen through the eyes of another that lives, lusts and loves for you.

as always you never fail to move me with your use of nature to create visuals to accompany the emotion in your writes.

thank you Craig, I love this poem

Posted 9 Years Ago


An owl on the moon

9 Years Ago

Mark, thank you so much for your kind words! Wishing you a week of most amazing wonders.. Write them.. read more
This is beautiful Craig, filled with soft thoughts and reachable wishes...superb and unique...as always.

Blesssssssssssssssss

Helen xx

Posted 9 Years Ago


An owl on the moon

9 Years Ago

Helen, I'm so glad you were by! Thank you! Blessings.. endless blessings.. :)
Breathtaking piece. You are not common place is what everyone wants to feel like.each line builds a tale that is beauty and this piece is graceful inits beauty.

Posted 9 Years Ago


An owl on the moon

9 Years Ago

And you are not common place. Hope you know that, Poetic Beauty. :)
Poetic Beauty

9 Years Ago

Thank you for the kind compliment.
wow, had to take a breath after this torrent of passionate profusion....

i was being carried in the current.

Posted 9 Years Ago


An owl on the moon

9 Years Ago

Always such a gift to read your words, jacob. Thank you! :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
wow, so romantic indeed........

your words in this pages is felt as we your readers my friend are amaze on how deeply beautiful this piece is.... sigh... speechless!!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


An owl on the moon

9 Years Ago

Pax, my friend, I am so thankful for you. How I hope this week brings you deep, wild joy. :)
people come along with the ability to connect on such deeper levels awakening desires long forgotten and buried deep.. they can break down those walls, melt that snow, and let the flames ignite the raging fires and torrential energy that fuels the passion inside releasing into trembling, tumbling, torrents.. that heated bliss getting stronger and stronger shattering those things that held you back, opening your body, mind, and heart to the heaven that exists. the one who holds the keys to those desires and knows how to use it.. everything about that is absolutely delicious.. truly makes each of our bodies a wonderland... sure has me melting over here-- enchanted by the imagery and the underlying passion just under the surface.. the phrasing in this is exquisite and sensual in your magical way.. you are so talented and this will melt more than my frosty heart.. It is not only incredibly romantic, but sexy and elegant...well done Craig...

Posted 9 Years Ago


An owl on the moon

9 Years Ago

I am... speechless... Thank you so much for your endless encouragement... loving light... sweet, won.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1217 Views
26 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 6 Libraries
Added on November 21, 2014
Last Updated on November 21, 2014

Author

An owl on the moon
An owl on the moon

About
2024 is here... May we make it so much more heaven than hell... Wishing all peace on earth... Together, maybe we go the distance... The night has a thousand eyes, And the day but one; Yet t.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ashen Ashen

A Poem by Sami Khalil