Tender ecstasy - Breathless

Tender ecstasy - Breathless

A Poem by Craig
"

I yearn for the moment when our bodies are intertwined in tender ecstasy and we share all that we are, for only then will I be able to breathe again.

"

I am breathless thinking of you. Breathless when I am with you my love. We are inches apart and I feel your sweet breath on my lips. Stay close my darling, so I can take into me, the air you breathe. Ordinary air enters your lungs and comes out hot and sweet. I can taste you're sweetness on my lips. It lures me to you, like a bee to sweet honey.

 

I slowly move closer. I finally take you into me. We share the wetness of our mouths with a passionate kiss. Exploding passion sets my soul on fire, as we two, become one. I breathe you; I taste you, yet I still want more. All that you are hungers' me for you. I want all that you are, all the beauty, warmth and passion inside of you.

 

You have awakened my spirit. I yearn for the moment when you are in my arms again. I need to kiss you, touch you, and hold your body close to mine. I yearn for the moment when our bodies are intertwined in tender ecstasy and we share all that we are, for only then will I be able to breathe again.

 

 

 

 

My Love, I am breathless.

© 2009 Craig


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The first part is a little redundant, but overall very sensual and highly descriptive
I enjoyed it very much thank you, :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


Passion and romance in one wonderful parcel.. and, written very sensitively and subtly in a quite brief poem. It's a lovely piece of writing..

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow. That was beautiful! Makes a girl sigh and want to melt. To have a lover think these wonderful things and be able to mold them into such a moving display of love is amazing. It's erotic in a loving sense of the worls. It's not lust but love. Very well done!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

393 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2009
Last Updated on January 28, 2009

Author

Craig
Craig

Nashville, TN



About
Wednesday, September 19, 2001 : FRONT | IRELAND | SPORT | WORLD | BUSINESS -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rescue and recovery unites citizen so.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..





Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen