Preface

Preface

A Chapter by Chadvonswan

Everything that happens, every action, every word you say, every choice you make, happens for a reason. Trust me, it happened to me. If my dog hadn't run out into the road last January, I never would have took off after him, chasing  up the streets and through peoples yards. And I never would have tripped on a curb and face-planted into the concrete sidewalk, violently cracking a tooth. And I never would have went to the dentist to fix the damaged tooth. And the dentist never would have found the rotting disease that had been sleeping in my gums for half a year. And I never would have went to the hospital only to be diagnosed with cancer.  And I never would have been prescribed medical marijuana. And even when the cancer died off, I still would have grown addicted to cannabis. And a whole bunch of other s**t that has been predestined and written like a script would have been tossed away in a cosmic trashcan, forgotten and non-existant, if it wasn't for that damn dog...



© 2014 Chadvonswan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

We as humans try our best to chart our life's path, but we have no control over life around us. Having to roll with the punches at time can be really hard to embrace.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
1 Review
Added on January 9, 2014
Last Updated on January 17, 2014


Author

Chadvonswan
Chadvonswan

The West, CA



About
CHADVONSWAN = MAX REAGAN [What's Write is Right] My book of short stories.. http://www.lulu.com/shop/max-reagan/thoughts- of-ink/paperback/product-22122339.html more..

Writing
Knot Knot

A Poem by Chadvonswan


For: For:

A Poem by Chadvonswan


Neon Noon Neon Noon

A Story by Chadvonswan