A new school

A new school

A Chapter by charlie

Sure enough he wasn’t there and this made the young red head mad. Why he thought to himself. Why hadn’t the idiot come? This thought stayed in his mind until the following morning.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The sun rose high into the sky making the most beautiful shade of yellow yet. Gold moulded into yellow and yellow moulded into orange. Well that’s what the blue haired boy though to himself. Fiddling with his tie the bluenet entered the school grounds. This was the first time he had ever gone to school since that day when the red haired devil came to kill him. He still didn’t know why the devil came, all he thought was that he needed to stay away and staying away was all he could do. This was 10 years ago and now he was 16.

The cold wind hit the bluenets face like someone had smacked him and this made him wake up from the thought he had. Of course the devil wouldn’t be all the way out here, what was he thinking? Okay that was the end of that he said to himself in the back of his mind. Walking onto the grounds like nothing mattered the bluenet was greeted by the head master. Smiling at the bluenet he thought “Ah I know which class room he can go in”.

Guiding the bluenet into the school and later into the head masters office he asked

“So Kuroko why did you decide to join our school, you have heard the rumours right?. About how we do things here and how if you do not follow these rules then you are expelled!” Harshness came from his voice as the head master said this.

All Kuroko could mummer was “Okay Sir.” And that’s how Kuroko learnt the harshness of the school…well that’s what I would like to say.

 

Kuroko guided by Mr Fukumoto walked to class. It only took as few minutes for Kuroko to realise that they had gone past all the home room classes. He decided to stay silent as he thought “I can trust him...I think”

Mr Fukumoto stopped in front of a door as if he was waiting to be spoken to. It was only then he realised this head master was sweating and looked kinda afraid of what was beyond that big, oak door! Kuroko felt his knees about to give way when he thought of all the possible reasons why the head master or rather Mr Fukumoto was sweating. Ideas came fleeing into his mind almost knocking him of his feet.

 

So why was he here you ask well your about to find out.

 

“Sir why are we here?”

“Well Kuroko this is going to be your new home room.” Mr Fukumoto said whilst smartening himself up. He felt the sweat on his face as he raised his head up to speak to Kuroko only to feel the presence of someone watching him.

Kuroko though, did not notice the presence and just stood there with a blank look on his face.

“Sir no mean to be rude but can we get on with things.”

Kuroko was getting bored of standing still, he wanted to play.

 

Astonished with this, the head master knocked on the door and opened it. The head teacher stood to the side and gracefully said (as though he was a completely different person)

“This, Kuroko is your new class room.”

The young blue haired boys’ eyes widened as he saw what he now would not forget for the many upcoming years.

 

The wooden tilled floor boards where smudged with scratches of over worked shoes. The lights where hanging in the ceiling and almost look like they would fall any minute now but of course they wouldn’t as if you looked carefully you could see the thin bit of glass between them and the floor. The air seemed thick and hard to breathe here (unlike outside) and you could feel the presence of people watching you from all over the room, though when you looked no body was there. So why was he here thought Kuroko to himself as he stepped through the door and into what look like a sports hall. He stared blankly at the room for a few moments until he turned and stared the head master. His blue tranquil eyes stayed the same as they where a few moment ago…blank with no feeling whats so ever. This kind of scared the head master because never in all the years he had lived has he seen anyone with such an expression, but of course this expression may change he thought.

Anyone who entered this room had either come out crying or had lost all need for life. So why had he brought Kuroko here he thought to himself as he look at the innocent boy in front of him.

 

Kuroko though was thinking the complete opposite. He was excited that he was in a room that looked so mysterious and that things here look like they would be fun. He wanted to thank the head master for bringing him here but he couldn’t be bothered to do so and just stood there with his innocent face on. This has happened many of times and he new soon the head master would pity him and the leave him.

What the head master didn’t know was that Kuroko had another name �" The phantom who ruined all-. Kuroko had two names not only because he wanted to separate his past life 10 years ago but also because he had other stuff to do.

Snapping back to what he was suppose to be doing he asked the head master where the other student where.

“I I don’t know Kuroko” stuttered the head master.

Oh come on thought Kuroko, couldn’t you do better to hide the fact that you’re scared and at least tell me why you’re scared. Of course he didn’t actually say this as if he did his innocence would be ruined.

 

The principle finally plucked up the courage to tell Kuroko why he was here and where the other class mates where.

“Kuroko, this school is renowned for having the strongest sports team ever, and do you know why? Its because of this very class.” The head teacher gave a minute’s pause before speaking again.

“The I mean your class mates aren’t at school yet and will probably be at school in an hour or so, so whilst we wait why don’t I explain why I brought you here.”

What on earth was Mr Fukumoto talking about but who cares he better listen anyway as there might be a quiz at the end, thought Kuroko mockingly.

“Well like I was saying…”

The explanation carried on for about an hour until he stopped. All the head master had to say was that Kuroko look kind of out of place but also look like he had a place and this was what made him put him here. Kuroko thought out of place? A place to be? What was he talking about. Of course he new what he meant but how did the head master get that sort of conclusion….

 

As if on cue a shadow appeared in the door making the room pure black...



© 2015 charlie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on May 9, 2015
Last Updated on May 9, 2015
Tags: anime, japan, japanese, kuroko, basketball, highschool


Author

charlie
charlie

United Kingdom



Writing