Son of God

Son of God

A Poem by charsigner93
"

the life love and sacrifice of the son of god Jesus!

"
He came down from his perfect thrown.
Bound himself to human flesh
Just to save us from ourself.
He spoke truth to heal the dark lies etched deep within our souls.
When he healed the blind man we called him an evil devil worshiper.
All he wanted todo was save us from our stupid self. But in our rightouse indignation we tried to through him off a cliff.
He spent alot of time with the trashy people of the earth. Love is his message for those who are not welcomed by anyone. To the heartbroken that cry bitterly at night he he bound and dressed those aweful wounds.
At this we were descusted and thought he shouldn't spend his time with such low lives.
But who else could he teach ephishintly too?
When he said he was the son of God we beat him 39 times with the cat of nine tails. We drove a crown of thorns into his skull and tore his beard out like a wild animal he sat back and let us taught him.
When we hung his badly beaten body on a recycled cross he didn't fight all he said was father please foregive them they are ignorent of what they do.
We didn't get that maybe what he said is true instead we tore his cloths and gambled them away.
After 3 days he rose again and tried to teach our stubren hearts once more 40 days. When it was time to go back home to his father he sent apart of us to reside inside of the few of us who love him for what he is.

© 2011 charsigner93


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on July 25, 2011
Last Updated on July 25, 2011