Sometimes are Confusing

Sometimes are Confusing

A Story by C. Lee Battaglia
"

Inspiration comes to me sometimes and I just write...

"
Some Times are Confusing
Written by: C. Lee Battaglia

When have you been confused? 

Perhaps during math class when you didn't understand a single thing that the teacher said. Maybe when someone you once called a friend and says something behind your back. Possibly someone you love has broken promises they made or  maybe someone you love dearly has passed away.

These things may seem confusing, unfair, unbearable or intolerable. We just have to remember who we are during these types of situations. Remember our purpose and that all of the experiences we have can help us grow if we keep them in perspective. Most importantly, remember WHO we are. 

It may take a minute for one person to learn a concept in math but take weeks to learn how to throw a football. 

Just try to smile, just be you, just don't care about the people who judge us because of our differences...

Smile when those days seem confusing, be around people who love you, be surrounded by good friends who like you and want to be with you.

© 2015 C. Lee Battaglia


Author's Note

C. Lee Battaglia
Leave me a review please...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great advice and wisdom in your words.
"Smile when those days seem confusing, be around people who love you, be surrounded by good friends who like you and want to be with you."
I agree with the above lines. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote



Posted 9 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

Thank you Coyote!
Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

You are welcome.
I always think about this...
You have writen something that everyone feels and thinks about once in our life.
Its awesome C.Lee., Its very cool

Posted 9 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

Thanks, I think there are many confusing things in our life that we think about everyday...
Lizardo

9 Years Ago

And then you feel bad because of them... Man, life is hard but a good ride too
C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

For sure dude!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 6, 2015
Last Updated on February 7, 2015

Author

C. Lee Battaglia
C. Lee Battaglia

Alpine, UT



About
My name is C. Lee Battaglia and I love to read… I read so much that my Mom grounds me from reading and tells me to go do something else. I am 20 years old. I hated reading when I was little .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..