Barricade

Barricade

A Poem by Chelsea M
"

learning to let go.

"

When I close my eyes its nothing but pure serenity, I’m feeling the touch of innocence never knowing something so exquisite. I am falling toward the beaming glow of perpetual bliss as your hands caress every word trying to escape my trembling lips.  Too weak to fight but too strong to give in, I'm too hesitant and powerless to stop the nuisance. The flame is burning out now and for you the passion is gone. I can’t stand the sight of our picture turned upside down. When I hear that chorus I think of all the times we had before us. You can keep your listless memories, they mean for good company…

                I have never had a taste of heaven without a little hell to pay.

                That picture remains upside down; the smiles are nowhere to be found... the song I was singing is now trapped behind the barrier I out before myself.

 

© 2013 Chelsea M


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on February 25, 2013
Last Updated on February 25, 2013

Author

Chelsea M
Chelsea M

prineville, OR



About
chelsea is the name :) , im 18 years old. i have allot on my mind. i write what i feel but i feel what i write, i have a passion for writing and create poems in my head that never make it on paper..... more..

Writing
Bliss :) Bliss :)

A Poem by Chelsea M


memories memories

A Poem by Chelsea M