Life was never the same

Life was never the same

A Story by Queen of Sin
"

just a dream I had

"

   I remember it like it was yesterday. I was sitting on the grass at a park and I was holding hands with the one I love. Suddenly this stranger came out of the bushes and started walking toward us with a sharp object. I screamed as loud as I could but it was too late. The stranger grabbed me and dragged me away. All I could hear was my boyfriend calling to me saying he would find help. That was when the stranger went back for him. I tried to escape when I realized he had tied my hands and feet together. The stranger came back with my boyfriend and he started dragging us across the grass. I tried to scream but I was too scared and nothing came out. The stranger kicked me in the stomach and while I was doubled over trying to catch my breath, he stuck a needle in my back. I winced in pain and fell to the ground unconcious. By the time I woke up, I was in a dark room. I tried getting up to see where my boyfriend was, but my whole body felt like it was being ripped apart so I just stayed there. I soon realized that I was not alone. The man that kidnapped us had came over to the bed and told me to sit up. I obeyed not wanting to be kicked again. He held my boyfriend by the arm and was holding a knife to his throut. I started crying and started screaming , "Please, don't kill him!!!! He's the only one I have!!!" By then it was too late my boyfriend fell to the floor with blood coming out of his chest. I tried to kick the man but he grabbed my leg and twisted it until it was broken. I cried for days to come. By then the man started leaving the knife in the room I was in. One night the pain of losing my boyfriend was to great. So I grabbed the knife and stabbed my self until I was to weak. I died from too much blood lose and my parents never saw me again.

© 2010 Queen of Sin


Author's Note

Queen of Sin
Just to tell you I woke up screaming from that dream

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's crazy and I have no idea where you get the gore. You must have a great imagination to have written something this great!

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
A
Scary, very scary. I hate nightmares, 'specially really violent ones like that.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 15, 2009
Last Updated on March 7, 2010

Author

Queen of Sin
Queen of Sin

Winslow, ME



About
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cheyanne and I'm 20. I spend most of my time reading. Its been so long since ive written anything and my life feels empty without it. I love walks on the beach.. more..

Writing