Aliens On Earth

Aliens On Earth

A Story by Queen of Sin
"

haha

"
I have found proof that aliens exist and have come to visit earth. I’m not talking about those ridiculous crop circles and people claiming to see aliens. This proof came in the form of an all black rock that I found. It had strange alien markings and looked like a piece of an astroid. Everyone that knows about it is petrified and hiding in their houses. They actually think aliens are going to control them and then wipe their memories, please thats just what Hollywood wants you to think.
    About the rock, I’m led to believe it was aliens because of the strange symbols and the fact that the rock was glowing with soft green light when I found it. You can’t expect me to believe that it was some stupid act someone did to scare people because let’s face it, nobody is smart enough to be able to do that. My friends and I decided that it should go to a government lab for testing. It might not be such a good idea because they might lie to us and say nothing is wrong. Maybe I should just keep it and put it on display or something.
    I just sent it to the government lab and they promised to tell me what was going on. They also paid me huge amounts of money for giving it to them so now I’m rich. I think I’m going to buy myself a car or maybe go on vacation. My friends and I are going to go to Italy for a month after I find out whats going on with the rock. I hope they tell me the truth and not some dumb lie.
    The results came back on the rock. It was indeed aliens who left it here but they aren’t evil aliens. They just wanted to check out our planet to see how they can make theirs better. They didn’t mean to scare any of us and they didn’t mean to leave the rock here. It’s currently on display in a museum and everyone is okay with the thought of aliens existing. I’m a very rich woman now and I plan to use my money to succeed in life not for shopping sprees. Some aliens are good instead of evil.
    

© 2012 Queen of Sin


Author's Note

Queen of Sin
I wrote this for english class

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is hilarious. However as an alienated human I wish someone might make the connection between between us and them. Any ideas Cheyanne?

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 22, 2012
Last Updated on May 22, 2012

Author

Queen of Sin
Queen of Sin

Winslow, ME



About
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cheyanne and I'm 20. I spend most of my time reading. Its been so long since ive written anything and my life feels empty without it. I love walks on the beach.. more..

Writing