perfect dream boy

perfect dream boy

A Story by Queen of Sin
"

this was the dream I had last night.......let me tell you I didnt want to wake up <3

"
My family finally got the apartment next door that we wanted and a new family moved in upstairs from us. It was a few days before valentines day and I was depressed because I had nobody to call mine. One night I was texting my friend and marveling in the fact that I was home alone. I decided i wanted to listen to music, so I turned my tv on and started singing. Then my friend said he had to go because he had something to do. I was confused because it was 10:30 at night. All of a sudden I heard a knock on the door so I went to go see who it as. Im very nervous about people knocking on the door late at night so I peeked through the curtain. I swung the door open so fast, the curtain shook violently. My friend was standing there staring at me with a look of disbelief on his face. I asked him what he was doing here and he said he heard someone singing. I giggled and said it was me and he smiled saying my voice was amazing. So thats when we realized that we were neighbors now. A few days later, my parents went out on a date for valentines day so I was home alone again. My friend came down the stairs and knocked on my door at about midnight. He asked me if i wanted to be his girlfriend and I said yes. I jumped in his arms and kissed him and we dated for a long time. :)

© 2011 Queen of Sin


Author's Note

Queen of Sin
It was just a dream I had so its not meant to be great

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on December 31, 2011
Last Updated on December 31, 2011

Author

Queen of Sin
Queen of Sin

Winslow, ME



About
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cheyanne and I'm 20. I spend most of my time reading. Its been so long since ive written anything and my life feels empty without it. I love walks on the beach.. more..

Writing