Does it in fact, Justify?

Does it in fact, Justify?

A Poem by cheyenne s garcia

Does in fact surrender of consciousness, through trial and error affect us gradually wholly or partially?
�
If I never look, I won't ever find.
�'�️
So indeed, we must be humbled through humiliation before one another with respect and tolerance.
It takes a lot of courage to walk away from situations that do not better your wellness and welfare.
✋
Indeed, we seek to heal and be shamed by our inability to ration time with energy attraction and promotion.
🙃
For between the livelihood of accepting life on life's terms.
�
Soon will come with peace and ease through trial and tribulation.
We affirm a transitional livelihood.
Though we may falter, we stand united with a goodness of happy healthy proficient sanctions and the testimonies of everyone, and everything intersect through denomination.
Not above or below but in fact situated strong.
So do not let fear die with the last laugh, shoot the bow and arrow with keen minds and a hearty hefty deliverance.
�
What when where why and how? What's it worth... That's up to you.
�'�
If you do not accept this facet you will never understand the fertile turmoil which that is with beauty and lies within the message, easily acceptable to all who travel in this journey of a meaningful substance and belief.
�'�
You truly are godsent and to be told, it just goes to show right from wrong, and I see your true colors breaking the barrier of loss and gain.
With respect, bold.
🪨
I think you are nearly irreplaceable with a depiction of reverence and strength.
Happy go lucky, was it the chicken or the egg?
🥺
Who's to say?
This is the beginning of the end of deficit and fault.
�
And of new chapters new stories new dreams and a new philosophy.

© 2023 cheyenne s garcia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on November 20, 2023
Last Updated on November 20, 2023

Author

cheyenne s garcia
cheyenne s garcia

San Jose, CA



About
Still finding my way, i long to be beautiful. i aspire to be near deep dwelling stories of friends old and new. i am passionate about myself firstly by being present. i enjoy the ocean collecting rock.. more..

Writing