Off To The Races

Off To The Races

A Story by Mantissa Closet
"

Small preview of the chapter - Off To The Races.

"

Lips...full and plump, juicy, sensual, seductive and sweet, irresistible lips are my kryptonite, I mean if I knew her lips were poison I would gladly kiss her once and die happy. Let’s take a kiss as if it’s a race, the lips are the sports cars, silk and speedy and then the crash, having the lips bleed on each other, that is that desire I always feel. Hungrily, our tongues would move together and create their own language because ‘language is wine upon the lips.’ One thing I hate however is limitations, I believe that a kiss should be eternal, no less and no more however we should appreciate what comes before the lips. Her burning cheeks, her creased forehead and she moans and groans at my touch, the eyes shut �" not because the visual side of the kiss was revolting but because things could get wild, what they eyes want, they eyes will fight to get. The neck was of course my favourite; it is like the stem to a flower, you needed to climb up it and take luxury in the journey before kissing the lips as I am not just pressing my lips against her lips, she was allowing me to kiss her soul. 

© 2012 Mantissa Closet


Author's Note

Mantissa Closet
ignore grammar problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting. I'm not the romantic kind and, frankly, most things on this subject freak me out, but I was pulled into your writing almost right away. This is ridiculously wonderful :P Great job!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


N I C E


Posted 11 Years Ago


Impressive writing Mantee. By far the most tantalizing style of writing I have seen in a while. Beautifully written to entice the soul and to feed the ears with excitement. Well done!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mantissa Closet

11 Years Ago

THANK YOU! :DD
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sid
Very nice, sensual and seductive, you have described it very well...great write!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mantissa Closet

11 Years Ago

Thank You :DD
Sid

11 Years Ago

You are quite welcome :D
One of the best writes i've seen in awhile. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mantissa Closet

11 Years Ago

Thank You VERY Much! :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
X
Beautiful. Sensual, sweet, and seductive. Good go for both genders. Great imagery and descriptive language!

X

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mantissa Closet

11 Years Ago

Thank You!
X

11 Years Ago

You are quite welcome.

X

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 18, 2012
Last Updated on November 18, 2012

Author

Mantissa Closet
Mantissa Closet

London, United Kingdom



About
"My shirt it clings to me because of you I loved you I love you .. more..