How i got here and who i am

How i got here and who i am

A Chapter by Denni

Chapter One: How I Got Here and Who I Am

 

 

 

        Where was she? There! I finally found her. “Bowa!” I yelled out. There was a deep rumble in response. 

        I let out a sigh of relief. If she could purr at me like that then she was fine. Just then a massive orange and black shape bounded into sight. “Here comes the earthquake” I thought to myself. Im not an earthquake she growled at me.

        “Hey bowa!” I greeted her, ignoring the growl, “Wheres Jjohck?”. How am I supposed to know? He disappeared again if thats what your asking. I’ll probably find him by stepping on him again. Though he’s still mad about last time. Stupid shapeshifter. She said.

        Bowa was about as big as a van; the same height but only half the width and a few feet longer than one too. I scrambled up her side, holding on to clumps of her fur to pull my self up. “sorry” i muttered. It's fine. I let out a huff when i finally got up to her shoulder blades. Bowa shifted from side to side impatiently. During the process I slid down a few inches. “Having fun?” I grumbled. This produced the hicuppy purr that was her laugh. “All right now which way is he?” Bowa took a few seconds to locate his mind. This way.

        We walked along for about an hour until we came across a battle field of slaughtered Toren. Midst the sea of bodies was Jjohck. He was lying face down on the bloody grass, obviously faking. I walked over to him and kicked him in the side.

        “Get up lazy bones” I said to him. “why? Its so much fun here on the ground” he replied sarcastically. “Like I care” I muttered. “You should”.

        “Well?” I asked, “are you even going to get up?”. “Maybe” He said tauntingly. Suddenly he let out a sigh. “Fine, i’ll get up. But then lets go home.”

        Home, i thought. How many months had it been since i had been home? Not the place in this world I referred to as home, but the real place, with my family and friends. With my school and my room, with my bed, the clothes i used to be so obsessed with. With my books I loved so much.

        But no, we weren't going to that home. We were headed towards the caves in the mountain. That was were we all stayed, were we all had stayed for the past six months. There were many caves in the mountain side, some connected to others. I lived in the highest one, closest to the mountain top. Many days i would sit in the mouth of my new home and watch the sunset. It was beautiful. The sky would turn into a fire of reds, oranges, and purples. I lived each day just to see the sunset.

       "hey!" Jjohck said loudly, "yes or no?"

        Yes or no what I wondered, "hmmm?" Jjohck sighed, "I was asking if you wanted to get some food." Food, I haven't eaten since the day before.



© 2009 Denni


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This seems very simple and interesting to me.


Posted 14 Years Ago


its not done yet

Posted 14 Years Ago


It's good. Short and to the point.

Posted 14 Years Ago


A pretty short chapter. Makes it easy to read.

Thumbs up! ^^

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 31, 2009
Last Updated on September 2, 2009


Author

Denni
Denni

Memphis, TN



About
Meh, well, I'm Denni . ...And my elbow is cold, what did I just put it on? Oh, never mind, it was just a plate. Anyhow, I'm Mitchell, an aspiring artist who -wait, why was there a plate in my bed i.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Denni


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Denni