1. He's coming

1. He's coming

A Chapter by cierrar309
"

Emily a 16 year girl gets hit by a car one late night by a masked man who is trying to kill her. when you think shes dead she comes right back.

"

The warm tear ran down my cheek onto my cold neck. The smell of the doctors office ran up into my noise. The cool white hands held my eyes open as he flashed what looked like the sun into my eyes.   

“What’s your name?” just kept ringing through my head.

Then everything just stop. Everything turned white.

“Don’t leave us please!” the policeman beged.

My heart pounded over and over again. Out of the sudden everything moved again. I saw lights moving one after the other. I couldn’t move my body, it felt like i was duct tape down to the bed. Then i blacked out.

“Everything is going to be okay.” a young woman said.

I looked up to see where i was. It was bright, doctors were standing all around me.

“Where am i?” i asked.

“The hospital do you remember what happened?” a doctor asked me.

I sat there thinking and thinking but everything was blank. A old man walked up by me and held my hand. I snacked my hand and away.

“Who are you?” i asked.

The man's eye whilen as if i said something wrong.

“I’m your dad.” he said.

fear ran through my blood. I moved away clicking a red bottom on the side of my bed calling the doctors to the room.

“WHAT’S GOING ON?” a young doctor said.

“I don’t know this man please make him leave.” i yelled.

The doctor grabbed his hand and moved him out of the room. I grabbed my phone to see what was going on. I had 24 missed calls from someone named Matthew, i picked the phone up to call him back.

“Hello Emily are you okay?” A man's voice ran through the phone in my ear.

My heart started to pound almost like it was going to break out of my chest. White liquid ran down my cheek from my mouth.

“Emily, Emily?” He said again.

I dropped the phone on the floor as it shattered. I couldn’t move to touch the red button. Everything went white again and i stopped. Pictures of people ran through my head one after the other, My memory came back. Then everything turned black.

“WAKE UP!” Matthews yelled.

I saw little bits of him as my eyes opened up. I sat straight up and gave matthew a big hug.  10 different people walked in the room with big smiles. Everyone gave me a hug.

12:00am

Footsteps ran through the hallway outside my door. My family was in a different room sleeping, matthew my boyfriend sat in a chair next to my bed sleeping. I watch the tv that was above my bed which was playing the news.

“Breaking news Emily a 16 year woman got hit by a masked man you will here more about it after this.”

I turn the tv volume up so i could hear what he was saying.

“Emily got taken in Mercy hospital and will stay there for 1 more day, we found the masked man's house and apparently the masked man was targeting Emily for 2 years, there was picture of her everywhere.” the newscast said.

Fear ran through my blood i grabbed Matthew's hand staring at the door as a shadow ran past my door again, and stopped.  



© 2017 cierrar309


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is chapter one and chapter two will come soon

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
1 Review
Added on October 31, 2017
Last Updated on October 31, 2017


Author

cierrar309
cierrar309

ankeny, IA



About
i love to write in my free time. mostly scary things or bad things that happen to people more..

Writing
Murder Murder

A Book by cierrar309