Family

Family

A Poem by Cindy xmas

Ms. Smith Took Care Of Her Children And Grandchildren The Best Way She Knew How,
But Look At Her Grandchildren And Her Children Now.
She Went Through Hell For Her Children When They Were Young, Because Their Father Was Not Around.
He Left Her With Three Children To Be With Every Woman In Town. However, She Tried Her Best To Make Sure They Had Something To Eat.
She Made Sure They Had A Roof Over Their Heads, Clothes On Their Backs, And Shoes To Put On Their Feet.
When Her Children Had Their First Baby, They Didn't Have A Clue About Parenthood.
So She Tried Her Best To Help Them Out In Every Way She Could. When Their Kids Were Sick, She Was There, Showing Them What To Do, And She Took Care Of Them Until They Got Better.
And Sometimes When Their Kids Were Really Sick, She Would Take Them To The Doctor. She Even Tried Her Best To Keep Her Children’s Marriages Together.
She Was One Of The Best Mothers And Grandmothers In The World, Because She Was Always There.
However, Now That She Is Old, Her Kids Decide To Put Her In A Nursing Home, Because They Don't Care.
She Said,“Now That I’m Old And Can’t Do Anything For Them, They Don't Have Time For Me,” But You Know What? One Day, They Will Get Old, And They Will See, How It Feels To Be, Abandoned By Your Family.

© 2018 Cindy xmas


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG!!!! This is so realistic. I witness this daily. You did an awesome job of illustrating what Family looks like. Words of Truth.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
1 Review
Added on June 20, 2018
Last Updated on June 20, 2018
Tags: karma, family




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5