6% HEL part 2 (spark of the flame)

6% HEL part 2 (spark of the flame)

A Story by ClockWork GRIMM

1 YEAR EARLIER

Another cigarette for another miserable day… The Night is cool and the wind blows hard but comfortingly in the middle of the quiet dark. The city remains lit but the presence of others seems nonexistent.

My name is Dimitri Seth Bloodwyn. I am of a… Unique nature. For all appearances I am 18 years old, but reality is always a bit more complicated… Ok, here’s the truth… I am actually celebrating my birthday. I’m 78 today. Today, on October 30th, in 1933, my mother gave birth to a sick and demented newborn… A sick and demented newborn named Dimitri Seth Bloodwyn.

 

I’m an Immortal. Or at least now I am. Heh, What exactly were you expecting again? I bet it sure as hell wasn’t a chain smoking, womanizing, hedonistic, foul mouthed, Lung Cancer carrying b*****d like me.  I could never understand those “Immortals” (Quotation Fingers) in the movies that are so stale and boring. If anything, my being immortal has made me more individualistic than anything else. I f**k whatever women I want. In their 50�™s, 20�™s, 30�™s, Hell… I’ll f**k a chick in her 60�™s if she’s tight and good looking to me. I chain smoke. Drink. Drugs. I’m a hedonist. I do whatever I want whenever I want that makes me feel good.

 

I don’t expect you to understand me at all… Hell, I don’t even understand myself… I’m probably the worst person to ask someone for sympathy or a hearing-out. Anyways… I know I’m a piece of s**t, Just hear me out though… Ok?

 

 

�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"

 

 

My footsteps ring out on the brazzen cobblestone… Like distant echoes of a blood-stone heart. Pollinating the air with the faint but tender scent of leather pregnant with the water of these desolate streets. The Streetlamps… They’re so beautiful… Beams of light in the expanse of black sky, sing a song of ever morphing change and loneliness. Ok… This has got to be my last cigarette. My violent coughs ring out in the night, hard enough to make blood spew out onto the wet cobblestone alley. Maybe one day I can figure out a way to end this heartache for good… I feel like a machine that can’t shut itself down. Even when everyone is dead, I still remain. Friends, Family, Hell, Even morality just disappears in my wake…

 

I am a virtual Grigory Rasputin… The last big bit of trouble I made; I ended up frustrating my would-be murderers… They shot me, stabbed me, poisoned me, drowned me, clubbed my skull open, slit my throat, set me on fire, hung me, strangled me, even tried bleeding me out by cutting my wrists, and in the end… I Still stood. It’s funny because, well… Grigory Rasputin…. WAS ME… I have lived before and over and over I am immortal and then eventually I die…

 

 

�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"-

 

 

I keep walking almost as if I have to force my feet to move forward.

 

For some reason… I have a feeling something is gonna happen again…

 

I stop in my tracks…  A lone footstep in the watery cobblestone echoes out….

 

“S**t…”, I muffle under my breath.

 

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM BAM BAM!!!

 

A shotgun blasts over and over again… Point blank… The odds of survival are literally ZERO.

 

COUGH COUGH COUGH

 

On the ground I lay, ripped apart by he solid led slugs. Huge solid led cylinders that fill the entire shotgun shell… They don’t leave holes… They rip body parts off… I shake and tremble. Whoever it is is concealed by the shadowy night. But his black mass of a shadow still lingers over me…. Somehow, from deep within, I manage to make a grin and stretch out my hand towards him.

 

Blood is everywhere and entire chunks of my body are gone. My eyes swollen shut from one of the rounds that hit my head and took an ear with it keep me from seeing him all that good. He throws a liquid all over me.

I quickly begin to cough and gag. I know exactly what it is… The way it’s burning my wounds… The only thing it could be is�"- NAPALM… There is no getting it off… I don’t even bother…

 

A small flame emerges from his shadow… This is gonna hurt REALLY bad…

 

WOOSH!

 

The flame flies through the air for me…

 

FLASH!!! TSSSS!!!

 

My whole body lights on fire… Screaming…

 

“AHHHHH!!!”

 

The man walks off and the flames die… I lye dead… My skin brown and black with my face still screaming…

 

And then…

 

“AHHH!!! GODDAMMIT!!! AHHH!!!”

 

 

My whole body snaps back into motion and finally my eyelids break free and snap open….

 

 

�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"

 

AIN’T LIFE A F****N’ B***H???

TO BE CONTINUED…

© 2013 ClockWork GRIMM


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on September 4, 2013
Last Updated on September 4, 2013

Author

ClockWork GRIMM
ClockWork GRIMM

alto pass, IL



About
I'm a writer by the name of GRIMM and have been a screenwriter, Author, as well as Painter and etc... I use a pseudonym because I have had troubles with people whom were offended by my stories and wor.. more..

Writing