Gospel of The Rose Vol. II

Gospel of The Rose Vol. II

A Poem by ClockWork GRIMM

    The Gospel of The Rose Vol. II

1st key
Chapter I
I though of mine best to put into words or psalms of lessons to preach. Though a minister, am I, I am only a guide. Do not pretend as some do that sin hast not exist within thyself. It hast be a part of us all. Admit it. All of us think of wrath, Greed, Pride, Envy, Sloth, Gluttony, and more or even combinations. Hooligans are us all. Nothing more. Do so with pride and dignity. Stand thy on ground and protect those closest to you. That is a true man.

Chapter II
Every person that breathes upon this Earth holds one quality over all. Loyalty, is to me, thine best quality under the life-giving sun. Stand by thy kin and stand thine own ground. Fighting hast never been a sin. What thy fight for makes it right or wrong. Always know what you fight for. Without those thine are nothing more than lost. Life is about fighting indeed shall we need to. Do not fear for thine shall strike and stab true to the will of matter and All whom truly love you shall stand aside you. Even if thou dies you have still won... Depending on the reason. Hold life dear.

Chapter III
When my father scolds me I cry. When my mother holds me I smile. But the world holds not those joys and predictability of childhood innocence. Innocence is the most precious and beautiful thing in the world. God hath said," The universe holds wonders no one but I can even realize. People art a beautiful and complex thing. The complexity of things and the vast scale art what makes them beautiful. Realize all that hast be around thou. Ask thyself, Have I experienced all that is in this world. Experience all. See all. Hear all. And feel all that art is to feel. In my Name only." Remember and never forget.






2nd Key
Chapter I
A new civilization, is mine. We have stopped forth evolving and hath since let Machines evolve for us in our wake of incapability. We Think science and technology bring us forth by milestones. My country is barely yet three centuries old and yet we thinkest we are the smartest, strongest, and most advanced of the world across the oceans. Trees have been cut and thus replaced with skyscrapers and our oceans poisoned in return for our mounting want to drain the planet of everything she holds dear for herself. We are but a greedy culture. Willing only to steal and keep for ourselves. Revolution must take place among ourselves otherwise we shall become the sin-ridden race the mighty religions make us to be.

Chapter II
Why can I not decode thous eyes before me? Peoples complex nature is thrilling. The punishments that take place among the men of thus Earth are such a shame to the race of men. The most horrible and dire circumstances bring the goodnes and courage within us. I often imagine being put to such an amazing task. Never the less, I will make the great changes neccasary or die in thus such an attempt. A mans actions are all that remain in this world after thou has departed for the afterlife we so dream about.

Chapter III
It is too simple to compress morals of life into sweet sounding word which I thus use but thou can know I only speak of what I knowest of mine own life that is documented. The Catholic church holds onto many writings such as this of old and does not permit the world to view them because of their hypocritical view of herecy. To be hypocritical is herecy within the eyes of the force of the world. Contain nothing from thous brothers of man. Lose thous pride and admit that we do not knoweth of all in this universe God hath built for us to rest upon. Savages aren't we all? Intolerant to all we do not understand or have. Upon this, What is thest point?

Post Mortum
I leaveth thou here in my graces in hopes some gain has been had from my own toils suffered and my own joys and hurts. Allow not the idleness of ignorance stir your path. I will not force but guide. I love you even though you do not knoweth of me and I do not knoweth of thou. Listen and remember what I am saying. We are not perfect. The sooner we except this natural fact the further on we can move forwards. Faith is what all need. It is thus not about what thou has faith within but just that it be there even through the hardest times of the world.
Beknownst be my love and never stop learning what I have taught.

                        -The Laughing Man

© 2011 ClockWork GRIMM


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whatever emotion you choose to illustrate with your words becomes a shared emotion by this reader.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
1 Review
Added on September 30, 2011
Last Updated on September 30, 2011

Author

ClockWork GRIMM
ClockWork GRIMM

alto pass, IL



About
I'm a writer by the name of GRIMM and have been a screenwriter, Author, as well as Painter and etc... I use a pseudonym because I have had troubles with people whom were offended by my stories and wor.. more..

Writing