Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Gospel of The Rose Vol. I

Gospel of The Rose Vol. I

A Poem by ClockWork GRIMM

      The Gospel of The Rose Vol. I

1st Key
Chapter I
From the dust beneath our feet the world comes about. Thou will know that our making cometh from the dust and to the dust we shall return. Knoweth that no time will stay for us and like the dust it shall blow away, only to be no more before the feet of God. Cometh the day when our pride and vanity of being gods favorites is no more to only be more meek hence to the dust we shall return. To be no more. Your death is not an end but a stage we all must go through in this reality which thou art a part of with me. Surely the crossover is difficult to bear with thous loved ones left without you for a time but the new world which you will be making thous pilgrimage to is worth the suffering. Call me when it is my time so I may Go Home to Him and the people I love.

Chapter II
What is thous life but disposable? The Lord saith to me," Know that nothing you have in this path shall last except for thy love received and given and Me whom are thine everything." Steal your mind from that which pulls thine from the correct path. Do not test that which our is Lord for He will Raise His staff and strike you down and lest you fall He will say," I strike you down to this dust Which is nothing more than you and if you're foolish enough to rise again, I WILL not let you rise evermore." Our God holds our existence within his palm and pulls fate by His fingertips. The mystery I tried to solve when I was young and the most foolish question in this world we know is; what is the meaning of life? I have found the answer to this most important of questions. But life is what happens when you are busy making other plans.  If you are foolish enough to search for the answer to this question. You do not deserve the answer.

Chapter III
The two prophets God has sent spread this teaching of superior thinking. All enemies that hurt, molest, and wither this world shall return to the clay Adam was made of. Watch the world around thou. Not that which is made of man but made of God. How perfect everything is in its' own nature and function. Or thine Innocence of a child. Those art the things that are truly beautiful. Reach down to your depths and recover a fighting spirit for the time of war is at hand. When the two prophets are revealed, it is time for the great war of 2012. I shall strike true guided by the hands of thine who oversees the world and when I do, I will allow no one to rise again. I will kill all who oppose my cause given to my soul and I will claim that which I ravage. I will become the Spirit of death and Take those lives which are mine by God. Thou must ready yourself. The hardships are at hand.

Chapter IV
Almost everything in this life that is physical is meaningless. So is most wisdom. Who I am... Who I am is a detail lost in the millions of connections of the world. I know no one will like to hear what I've said so far and most won't understand. But steal your mind. For that internal fragility worries me. Your gut feeling is God speaking to you. Listen to it. Do not let it fall upon deaf ears and blind souls who want nothing more than to keep on living and live in vanity. So, I leave you. Dispersed into the world as The Laughing Man. A vanishing mediator. Know your place and let the current from life guide your path.

Chapter V
"Thou is one of my many children in my eyes. You can be perfect. But you are not. You choose to be vile and sick in molesting the sweet home I made for you. Learn your place, Son of Adam, Lest I throw you down into the depths where My wrath can be truly felt," God said. All is ruled by God through his control of Chance and Luck.  Events in life have brought you to hear my words and to continue on to do something which only the divine know. For art thou only human?


2nd Key
Chapter I
From the serpents mouth we hang waiting til we finally fall. Ask thyself, What is truly valuable? The sands of time know the answer. What is thys? Everyone has at least one Deadly Sin prevalent in who they are. Maybe More. I know mine which hast made my life as such. Wrath and lust as well as Envy take root in my life. I am not proud of such things but before thou can be honest with other you must be honest with thyself. God said," Cast which is not of me into the sea of misconduct. But realize even your sins are of me. They are my test of how great thou is. My wrath hast be inexistint for I will not punish who I made you to be. Grasp thous true self and wait for the sweet smell of home." He taught," You are all of this earth and are that earth which thou cast beneath your feet, thinking thou is best. It shall be know that it is only a sin to deny thous falts." Recognize thy falts and do not hide them. For they still lye upon your sleeve.

Chapter II
Every single man which hast performed great wonders in the Bible hast done so like the one who came before him. What could be the reasoning for this? Jesus had performed all the same wonders as those before Him. I have not yet figured this great mystery out. I am a Convicted Criminal and have been breaking the law all my life but I have always seen my reasons for such to be done. I must feed my family, My friends, and simply take care of people. I cannot allow bad things as such to happen to good people. Not even for thine own sake.

Chapter III
That is my first message I hast sent into the world. So, I will leave this one final chapter for thou. Knowest best not the earth but what makes thou. Knowest best not the heavens but thous own house. If you stray there shall not always be one to guide you back to the current. Become that Guide. That is what I made of myself. Stare to the heavens. Set your feet upon the dust of the Earth. Close your eyes so you may see more within thyself. And Listen to the Will God channels through us all.


                                                 -The Laughing Man

 

© 2011 ClockWork GRIMM


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is certainly interesting, but I don't understand the point. Is it simply a statement of experience and scripture? Enjoyable to read, difficult to understand the point. And that's all I really have to say on the matter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I feel as though it has been an eternity until the last time I read anything by you. This is sinfully good.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 30, 2011
Last Updated on September 30, 2011

Author

ClockWork GRIMM
ClockWork GRIMM

alto pass, IL



About
I'm a writer by the name of GRIMM and have been a screenwriter, Author, as well as Painter and etc... I use a pseudonym because I have had troubles with people whom were offended by my stories and wor.. more..

Writing