Turn That Light Back On

Turn That Light Back On

A Story by tmike
"

Sports Article Story

"

Turn That Light Back On


The Phoenix Suns have been shining in what was supposed to be the Timberwolves light this season and enjoying the brighter days with the sports world taking notice.  


The Suns were the team last year a couple notches down from the not so good Wolves and while the Wolves were one of the pre-season picks to be one of the team rising teams in the NBA, it has been the Suns who have surprisingly stepped out of that shade of bad teams. The Suns are 20-13 right now and hold the 7th spot in the Western conference standings right now being 3 ½ games above the Wolves. But the Wolves get the chance tonight to overshadow the Suns on the National stage in what’s expected to be a winter Entertainer’s Basketball Classic.


The Suns are one of the more exciting offensive teams in the league behind the smooth guard play of Eric Bledsoe and Goran Drajic and then a mile of athletes that include twins, Marcus and Markieff Morris, Miles Plumlee and probably the most freakish one in the league, Gerald Green. While the Wolves also demand “Oohs” and “Aahs” being 2nd in the league in points per game at 107.4 per contest and without even having just a real overly athletic presence, any break lead by Ricky Rubio is automatically nominated for ESPN top 10.


So all of the lights will be on the line tonight at the Target Center and since there won’t be as much hype as I think should surrounding this game, I'll make it LIVE for you


 

© 2014 tmike


Author's Note

tmike
FOR SPORTS FANS! A Pre-game story I wrote prior to last nights T' Wolves game. Part 1 to my game story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on January 9, 2014
Last Updated on January 9, 2014
Tags: sports newspapaer

Author

tmike
tmike

Twin Cities, MN



About
Need Help. Looking to get into writing Sports Stories so it would be very much appreciated if you could leave comments and suggestions. I'm more focused on improving my writing more than getting out t.. more..

Writing
Suns of Grinches Suns of Grinches

A Story by tmike