birds Strike Back

birds Strike Back

A Chapter by BirlenCockatiel
"

the world can change in many ways..

"
                  CHAPTER 1 The Stone, 
 What kind of factory is this book about? A Bird Factory! you sillys! :-D
anyways, nothing bad or fears is  ever going to happen. right? WRONG!!!!! out in the wild a small female duck is just there swimming. her name is lendeana. she is popular. but the leader is the most popular in the whole flock.. of course it doesn't matter who is popular or not. but her partner is named maxely. but the big part? oh just a baby cockatiel bird. what is a cockatiel? a cockatiel is a small type of cockatoo. however, they're both parrots. the cockatiels name was potter, potter barely had any feathers. "potter, time to go get our supper." said his brother. his older brother is named mist, "OKay!, but is chai coming?' asked potter, chai is potters oldest sister. chai herd him from the second floor of the nest, she knew potter wanted her to come. "yes of course i am coming!" said chai, "i'll love to help by carrying you!", potter only needs 5 feathers to grow in he doesn't have much. 'Lets go!" added mist happily!, they flew to the sun flowers. ''yum, yum!" said potter, mist liked his beak. chai dropped potter on a sun flower, it fell. "okay you look here for some seeds.'' said chai. mist took a big bright yellow one. at the end of the day they flew back with enough for all of them.


© 2010 BirlenCockatiel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on February 8, 2010
Last Updated on February 8, 2010


Author

BirlenCockatiel
BirlenCockatiel

tucson, AZ



About
I love birds :-D and i love to read! and swim and stuff, i am learning to write stories, and i hope you enjoy some of them. my favorite foods are all pizza, chocolate ice cream, sub-way food, mou.. more..

Writing