Dear God

Dear God

A Story by Cody Michael

Dear God,
I know that we don't talk very much any more...but i need your help. im not sure what to do any more.  everything hurts so much. Im losing my will to go on. i don't understand why this is happening to me. but if you could give me some kind of a sign that all this pain is meant for something good...and that im not going to feel this for ever. i don't want to die, but i already feel so dead inside. I know i probably am not worth saving but please...im begging you to give me a chance to be happy to get rid of all this pain. i can't carry on with it. I feel so weak, and tired of holding it. its destroying me. i feel so lonely. so confused and lost...and i know you have all the answers and always know what to do...please guide me...please guide me home....and wash away it all. Please lead me someplace where i can get the help i know i need, and please don't let me deviate. I want to be at peace so much. i want to find my way....please. God...i really need you.

© 2011 Cody Michael


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is really great'!...prayer from the heart...Don't worry God is always there for you' just remember the poem "footprints in the sand" he's already there...:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


i love this! its your true feelings..

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 23, 2011
Last Updated on December 23, 2011

Author

Cody Michael
Cody Michael

Walton, NY



About
Id rather not say to much more..

Writing