Chapter Two: Finally RIght

Chapter Two: Finally RIght

A Chapter by Rosalind Smith
"

A roughly made chapter for Death of Life. Sorry for delay, have been quite busy with work and school.

"
"I know!! I'm not that dumb!" She yelled out from her room,standing out the doorway. Nancy slammed the door with all her might, locking the door. She leaned against the door pressing her body against it. Fists and palms banged and slammed furiously at the door. She pushed harder. Against the wooden and only barrier between the fury burning behind it, as if it will soon break down.
"Let's don't waste our time here. She'll come out in a few minutes. Let's go." The footsteps slowly trail away as well as the voice. The great heavy stone once on Nancy"s chest was finally off yet she stills feel as hollow as ever. She was so worried that they will break in and beat her in but also in a way... they just left with no worries. No hesitations. That somehow broke her heart, knowing that they don't even care.
She slid down against the door, slumping on the floor, letting her body go limp. This is not her first and will not be her last. The teenager hugged her legs to her chest, cradling herself.
"Why...?"A tear fell from her reddened eyes and onto the ground. A tiny splat was heard, echoing in the silence of the little room. She doesn't understand. Doesn't understand why she always have do things the wrong way. Doesn't understand why the things that she've done, good or bad, they all turn out badly. Doesn't understand that no matter how hard she've worked to make things right, they just doesn't go as she wishes. She never blames people of insulting her, calling her bad names. She deserve it. She never get angry at people blaming her for various things. She deserves it. She never questioned God why everyone have to be against her. She deserve it.
She crawled to her bed, lying on top of it. Staring at the ceiling, she sighed slightly as the tears rolled down her cheeks willingly. She yearn to be doing something right. She always have. Nancy threw her body to the side and placed her hands over her shoulders, hugging herself. Closing her eyes, she imagined someone there on her bed holding her tight, telling her everything's fine. Yes, she've dreamt of someone there for her. She knew it's not quite possible with the hatred towards her in her population. She held on tighter on herself as a pang of loneliness and sorrow hit her full force.
She sobbed loudly but there was no one there for her. To care for her. To comfort her. No one was ever there. Nancy's sobs slowly diminished to whimpers. She dreamed of someone she can talk to. Someone that will always be there for her. Always, no matter what. She sat up on her bed and moved to the side of her bed. Pulling her cupboard out, she found the bottle of antidotes. She broke the pills into the pieces and then put them into her cup of water, letting them dissolve.
The girl watched as the water swirled with the powder of the antidotes. She want to be right. People have yelled at her, telling her that the world is better off without her, or that no one wants her by their side. She never fought back, just there accepting it silently. Maybe....maybe this time she can finally be right at something. She swiftly lifted the cup and raised it to her lips. Tilting the container, she took it in with three gulps. The female laid back down on her side, waiting for the drugs to take effect. She stared at the ceiling, thinking whether this is a right decision. No one will miss her. No one will even care. No one will even notice . They might even be happy for this. Maybe she can finally do something correct...
She felt a sharp pain in her abdomen and smiled weakly. She have been wanting this for so long. She had been researching on different methods of suicide. Drug overdose is what she prefer. She will still experience pain but not agony. Sometimes she feel like pain is her only companion. At least it will be just beside her to her last breath...Her eyelids grew heavier and heavier, She just closed her eyes and concentrated on her breathing. This is must be right...Her breathing gradually slowed down and finally... I'm finally right...


© 2015 Rosalind Smith


Author's Note

Rosalind Smith
Warning, no really good.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on October 29, 2015
Last Updated on October 29, 2015


Author

Rosalind Smith
Rosalind Smith

Hong Kong, China



About
I'm studying in high school and have a huge attraction towards animals, reading and writing. I already had writings on writing.com but they limited me to have only ten pathetic items in my equally pat.. more..

Writing