Fairy secrets:The new fairy

Fairy secrets:The new fairy

A Story by Crystal_vars
"

A girl named Jamie is actually a fairy but doesn't know it...Will she find out? What would her power be then? Find out in this story!

"
  "How am I flying?Is this for real?"Jamie said when she woke up."Jamie!Jamie!"she heard while waking up.It was her mother."What were you mumbling and...I get it!Its another fairy-flying dream isn't it?"her mother asked."Yes,but this time more ...Realistic actually!"Jamie answered.Her mother then told her get ready for school and then went down the stairs to the kitchen. Jamie squealed in excitement,it was her birthday!She quickly got ready and went to the kitchen."Whats' for breakfast mom?"she asked."Your favorite!Pancake with maple syrup!"her mother replied.
  She happily went to school humming.On the way,she saw her best friend Katy.They merrily went together.Katy presented Jamie with her gift for her.It was a ring but it did not look like any normal ring.It had flowers carved on the silver and a sparkling gem on the middle top of the ring.It gave Jamie a 'magical' feeling when she wore it.Jamie thanked Katy for the extraordinary gift. When they got to school,they made their way to class and continued their school day.At the end of school,Jamie and Katy went to gardening club. Jamie's and Katy's' plants would always grow the fastest and the healthiest.When they finished their club,they both went home together.When Jamie reached home,she got a surprise from her parents.For the first time,her mother made her a chocolate cake with words on it'HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE' made of icing.
  She was very thrilled and pleased.She changed into her new sleeveless pink and green dress  which had flowers on it.She ran downstairs ready to blow her candles.There she happily blown her candles and made a wish.A wish she knew was impossible and still wished it!After celebrating she went upstairs to her room.She sat in her room and stared in the mirror.When she looked closer,she thought that she had gold rings in the pupils of her eyes when they are supposed to be blue!She then held up her hair that what in front of her eyes and realized that they were gold!She then fell backwards scared of what happened to her.Luckily she fell on her bed.She then got her act together and looked in the mirror once more and she saw the impossible!What she wished for came true!She had wings which were silky to the touch!They were bright green at the sides and as the were closer to her back they merged into a pink and her dress changed too! It was similar to a dress made of flowers.
  The dress was till her knees.And before she knew it,she was flying!She knocked her head on the ceiling of her room.And in the next blink,she was falling back onto her bed. So it is true,she is a fairy!But when she looked backed in the mirror,her wings were gone and she was back in her normal new dress.But one thing was the same,her glowing golden eyes.She pinched herself to make sure she was not dreaming and she never woke up.She ran downstairs and woke up her father and mother.They both surprisingly had the same golden eyes.She could not believe it!Her parents were fairies!Her parents then told her everything.She had to meet the fairy elders the next day.She had to prove them her powers.
   Will she be able to prove them her powers?
   If she couldn't,what would happen?Find out in the next story,
  'Fairy secrets:Are You Worthy    

© 2017 Crystal_vars


Author's Note

Crystal_vars
Please note that this is my very first book so it might not meet your expectations.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

plz write reviews!I want to know how I can improve!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
1 Review
Added on November 26, 2017
Last Updated on November 26, 2017
Tags: fairysecrets