Fairy secrets: Are you Worthy?

Fairy secrets: Are you Worthy?

A Story by Crystal_vars
"

In the last story,Jamie found out that she was a fairy.In this story, she will find out if she is worth of being a fairy!If she is not,what will happen to her!

"
  RECAP:Jamie found out she is a fairy and now has to prove her powers worth to the fairy elders. Will she be able to prove herself? Find out in this story!(Please see Fairy Secrets:The New Fairy)
  "Jamie,follow me to the secret garden!"Jamie's father exclaimed."Secret Garden?"Jamie said sounding confused."I'll tell you about it later,now follow me,your mother is waiting!"her father replied before he started walking.Jamie quickly followed.They then reached the community park.There they reached the lake there.Her father then looked around to see if anyone was watching them.He then held Jamie's hand and and rushed behind a tree.He then told Jamie," can you transform into your fairy form?NOW?"Jamie replied,"I...I...can't!"Her father told her to concentrate and she finally transformed!Her father then transformed in a split second.Jamie watched in awe.'How could he transform so fast she thought.Her and her father had similar wings.He had a leafy pattern on his shirt and pants.His hair was blue!His hair is supposed to be black!He then held her hand and they both dived into the water and were transported to another place.It did look like a garden.Jamie then remembered that her father told her they were going to the secret garden and now she is IN the secret garden.She looked around to see where her mother was.Her father then called out to her,"follow me Jamie!"Her father started to fly while she struggled to.Seeing this,Her father held her hand and started to fly higher and higher.Jamie felt incredible!She flapped her wings to make flying for her father easier.
  They finally reached their destination.She saw her mother outside a small cottage wrapped with wines and the most beautiful flowers.When they met,her mother told her,"Jamie,you will be practicing your powers and flying ability here.Her mother clapped her hands once and the cottage turned into a training session."You must be ready for the test by the elders!"her father said.Jamie was doing very well.She learned 5 fairy rules,7 magic spells and how to fly!When the day was almost over,her mother told her,"there are a few fairy types.They are,Fire Fairies,Nature Fairies,Wind Fairies,Earth Fairies and Water Fairies.We are the Nature fairies!So is Katy.And Jamie,do you remember the ring Katy gave you?You should be wearing that tomorrow at the test okay?Katy could tell that you were going to awaken your fairy self soon so she gifted you that. Do you understand!"Jamie replied 'yes'.They then returned to their home.Jamie slept and she dreamed about her test tomorrow.When the day awoke,Jamie got ready for the test and put on the ring Katy gave her.She went to the test with her parents.They wished her good luck and she started the test.The elders asked her to do five Nature spells and she did so successfully.Then they asked her to fly in circles,squares and loops.She struggled a bit at first but then got a hang of it.Lastly they asked her to say 5 fairy rules.She recalled the rules she learnt and said it out confidently.They then told her that she did very well in the test and rewarded her with the Fairy Chain.Only fairies could see the chain.She wore it with pride.
   The next story is called'Fairy Secrets:The Shadow Fairy's Revenge'
   Please do write reviews.Tell me how I can improve in them(the reviews) 

© 2017 Crystal_vars


Author's Note

Crystal_vars
Please write how I can improve in your reviews!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Would you like more of the series?

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Added on November 26, 2017
Last Updated on November 26, 2017
Tags: fairysecrets