Fairy Secrets:The Shadow Fairy's Revenge

Fairy Secrets:The Shadow Fairy's Revenge

A Story by Crystal_vars
"

In this story,Jamie has to defeat the shadow fairy which is the evil fairy!Will she be able to do it?Find out in this story!

"
RECAP:Jamie found out she is a fairy and proved she is worthy!Will she be able to defeat the shadow fairy?Find out in this story!
  Jamie turned around and saw black figure with wings.When it passed,the flowers behind it withered.This made a chill run down her spine.It then vanished into thin air!Jamie heard one Fairy Elder whisper,"how is this possible?A shadow fairy?I have not seen one in years!"Jamie then thought for a second,'what is a shadow fairy?'The fairy elders told everyone to return home.Jamie asked her parents what is a shadow fairy.They replied,"that is a fairy that used fairy dust and made a spell and then consumed it,well the spell which becomes a potion.You will become fairy dust when you pass away.
  Jamie wondered and thought ,'it sounds scary.A fairy with extra powers and is evil?'She then went to sleep.This time her dream had the same shadow fairy in it.The shadow fairy was picking out a shiny diamond-like object from the pond in the community park.She woke up with a shout.Her parents came running to her room.She told them what happened.Her parents replied,"There is something the shadow fairy wants to tell us.I had the same dream!"They then remembered the shadow fairy that appeared 12 years ago.2 years before Jamie was born.The shadow fairy was expelled from the universe for 12 years to make her realize her wrong doings.This must be the revenge of the shadow fairy.They now must destroy the fairy and throw her fairy dust in the pond in the community park.The next morning,they made a meeting with the other fairies including Katy.
  There,they said that one fairy from each fairy group should group with one fairy from the other groups.That night all the groups would go on patrol in their human form in case any humans spot them in their fairy form.Jamie paired up with to adult fairies and two fairies who were her age.Jamie's group spotted the shadow fairy and they all immediately changed into their fairy form and surrounded the shadow fairy.They started saying spells and attacking the shadow fairy."This is not the end!In my next birth,I will destroy you all!YOU ALL!"was the last words of the shadow fairy before she turned into fairy dust.They quickly picked up all the fairy dust and threw it into the pond.The fairy dust then flew into the sky and then disappeared into thin air.They all gave out a sigh of relief.Jamie could finally enjoy her human and fairy life.
                              *********** END OF SERIES**************    
  

© 2017 Crystal_vars


Author's Note

Crystal_vars
Pls write reviews to say how I can improve!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on November 27, 2017
Last Updated on November 27, 2017
Tags: fairysecrets