Land Of Tales

Land Of Tales

A Story by Crystal_vars
"

Amy and her brother Jack discover a new world,a world full of fantasy!It is called the land of tales...

"
  "Jack!Come over here!I found a door!"Amy,a 15 year old girl calls out to her twin,Jack.Jack came running to Amy,curious of what the door was about."What do you think it is?"Jack asked.Amy replied,"Lets find out!" before opening the door.Then,a bright light shone repeatedly from the other side of the door.They thought for a second then went inside covering their eyes.the door closed behind them and then disappeared.Then a vortex pulled them further into the blank space.They then appeared in a garden,a garden which looked magical.They gasped in awe as Cinderella came out of the door into the garden. Cinderella greeted them and asked them how they got into the land of tales.They answered her."So you two are from earth?"Cinderella asked."Yes,pretty much.We do not know how to get back,till we do,can you give us somewhere to stay?"Jack answered.Cinderella told them to stay at her palace and offered them a room.Two days later,they saw the same door outside Cinderella's castle.They bid farewell to Cinderella and Prince Charming and jumped into the door.They returned to earth with great satisfaction and then they woke up!That was all a dream!Well,at least they think so.It was not a dream,it was real!But when you return to earth from the land of tales you wake up thinking it is a dream so that the humans do not tell everyone that there is a  place called the land of tales.
                        ***************************END OF STORY*******************************

© 2017 Crystal_vars


Author's Note

Crystal_vars
This is quite short,please pardon me!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on November 27, 2017
Last Updated on November 27, 2017
Tags: fantasyworld