for what you have done to me

for what you have done to me

A Poem by corey bullock
"

another song

"
 
all you ever do is b***h and complain, And all it ever does is drive me insane, WELL F**K YOU I'll never be the same. Your a B***h with a black heart and you'll f*****g die, Cheat on me and you'll see all the anger I hide. I'll slit your throat and watch you die. You'll pay for what you did to me. You took my heart and you tore it apart, now all I feel is the hate inside, now you'll see why I've cried all these tears. First I'm gonna find your sweet dear, then I'll put him in a f*****g wheelchair. I'll watch with a grin as I commit these sins, I'll make you watch as as I kill him dead, as he lies in a pool of blood and tears. I'll laugh at him as he begs me to cease. But all he'll get is a pick in the head. As you cry you'll see all the demons inside, I'll show you my pains that come from inside, I'll f**k a girl as you watch from the side, tied to the bed post slowly bleeding inside. You'll beg to die as you watch and decide, the decisions you made I f*****g despise, you'll beg and scream while your on your knees, you cry as I lie with a bullet in my side, all that you done was wrong and cruel, but it's to late to plead as you see my brain as it bleeds. You'll suffer and bleed as you wait and see the Angel of Death carry you to hell as you yell God forgive me, But there's no need you'll see all your sins toward me and excede the disease you become and you'll be. Now as we burn you'll see all the pain you've caused to desolve in my mind with a bind I can not release.
 

© 2009 corey bullock


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow i can relate to this... love it

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
1 Review
Added on April 26, 2009
Last Updated on May 1, 2009