MY Life

MY Life

A Story by Sheena Marie Lee
"

A true life story about what happened to my sister and I

"
It happened June 8, 2002 my sister and I was riding our bikes home from the store on our way home when a drunk driver hit us from behind. The Drunk-driver hit my sister first then me. My sister flew up and hit the window of the truck right where the Drunk driver's 6 yr old son was sitting. I was pinned underneath the truck and the bikes were tangled together.

When I came to I didn't know what happened. I got up and
started walking towards the truck, immediately after trying to get into it because it looked like my Dad's.The Cops had to stop me  because it was on fire and they got me away from it and on the backboard.

" Is my sister okay? " I asked.
 
The Paramedics and Cops kept saying that she is okay just worry about yourself right now.

They take me to the hospital and it turns out my right leg was broken, I almost lost that leg and the other one was tore up bad they thought I was going to lose both my legs!

They tried doing a skin graft where the damage had happened 2 times but it didn't go through. 

I was in the hospital for 3 weeks. A week after the accident I found out my sister wasn't okay, she was killed by the Drunk-Driver. From then on after hearing the news I didn't eat the whole time I was in the hospital. It took me some time to understand but i know she is ok because when I was legally dead for a certain amount of minutes I saw a light at the very end of the tunnel and my sister; Jackie was at the end of that very tunnel and she spoke to me.

" Everything is going to be okay, Sheena. " Jackie said.

She released the grip from my hand and went with the Lord and his angels.

IF YOU WANT TO HEAR MORE LET ME KNOW.....

© 2012 Sheena Marie Lee


Author's Note

Sheena Marie Lee
This is a rather touchy subject for me, please don't give me any negative reviews. I don't have any problems writing more about this story its just that its hard for me at times even though it will be going on ten years since that fateful incident I still get emotional at times over all of this. I hope you all can understand. I'm not looking for a pity party or anything its just good to get this story off my chest since I've been harboring it for so long.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

To answer Rasputin's question, at the moment- they're in different states temporarily.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aside from the grammar (which wasn't even that bad), you can't really critique a true story...This is a true story, right? If so, that's fucked up. Anyway, I'm glad you're at least comfortable enough with what happened to write about it, as opposed to keeping it pent-up.

I'm just curious...if you and "The Animal Guy' are married, why do you send each other messages online?

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was a amazing story i almost cried that's sad on another but you
may want to check the verbs other than that the transitions are really good


Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, baby even though I already knew about this before you put this up it is still hard to believe and take in.

I love you oh so much baby and keep it up I want to read more of this, if you have more, that is.



Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
4 Reviews
Added on March 27, 2012
Last Updated on March 27, 2012

Author

Sheena Marie Lee
Sheena Marie Lee

Florissant, MO, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Hello, my name is 'Sheena Lee' and I'm here to get my stories out to the public and make some friends in the process. I'm married to a wonderful man named 'Cortez Lee'(The Animal guy) and together we'.. more..

Writing