MY Life Part 2

MY Life Part 2

A Story by Sheena Marie Lee
"

The tragic tale of a family member forever lost....... R.I.P Jackie, I love you

"
As Jackie let go of my hand I woke up in the ICU everyone standing around me crying.

Three weeks later I got to come home and was on 'Bed-rest' and couldn't get up had to stay in bed and have a little toilet beside my bed in case I had to use the facilities. I also had to have nurses come in almost everyday to clean the wound on my leg and to learn how to walk on my right leg again.

After awhile when I was healed and got better I found out the guy only got 7 to 15 yrs and to make matter worse he even had his little boy in the car with him like I said in the first part. The guy tried lying to the Cops but he didn't think the Cops were going to pull his little boy aside and question him.

The little boy told the cops the truth and the drunk driver went to jail. The Cops, before they took him to jail allowed him to say his goodbyes and allowed an in-house marriage

MY SISTER DIDN'T GET TO SAY HER GOODBYES and the SOB ONLY GOT 7 YRS JUST FOR INJURING ME HE SHOULD OF GOT LIFE.....


HERE'S THE LINK THAT CAN TELL YOU MORE

 


© 2012 Sheena Marie Lee


Author's Note

Sheena Marie Lee
WARNING IF YOU GO THROUGH THE WEBSITE BEWARE OF PAGE 4 THAT WHERE IT SHOWS THE FAILED SKIN-GRAFT THAT I MENTIONED. VIEW IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING THIS OR ANYTHING ELSE EITHER LEAVE ME A MESSAGE HERE ON MY PAGE OR CONTACT ME VIA FACEBOOK, IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT. I WILL BE GLAD TO TELL YOU MORE.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

:( amazing details!

Posted 12 Years Ago


DAMN baby I still get haunted by the pictures.

I thank God everyday for bringing you into my life.

Love you baby



Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

that's so sad

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 28, 2012
Last Updated on March 28, 2012

Author

Sheena Marie Lee
Sheena Marie Lee

Florissant, MO, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Hello, my name is 'Sheena Lee' and I'm here to get my stories out to the public and make some friends in the process. I'm married to a wonderful man named 'Cortez Lee'(The Animal guy) and together we'.. more..

Writing