Chapter 1: Me And My Stupid Fear

Chapter 1: Me And My Stupid Fear

A Chapter by Amber-The-Panda

   Most normal people have a fear of something, whether it be spiders, snakes, or rats. Well, what if I told you a girl had a fear of dogs? Yup, that's me. It's like being afraid of the Easter Bunny, However I do have a logical explaination. When I was six, I, like most people loved dogs. One day I was petting my dog Toby. I was just gently stoking him. He turned to me and bit me and I started screaming. What did you want me mo do I was six. Later that night, I had a horrible dream about him. I dreamt he turned into a furotious monster and started killing my mom. The next morning I was scared out of my mind and did not go anywhere near him. I was petrafied. My mom had to get rid of him.


   Now I am fourteen and still have that fear. I always say to myself, "Rochelle, what is wrong with you?" All the people at school (exept my best friend, Jade) make fun of me. I hate it. None of these things would happen if I did not have this stupid fear. You may have one question, how does everyone know? Well, I have two words for you Cynthia Joney. She was my friend back in Forth grade till she told my crush, Willam Lilin that I L-O-V-E love him and that I dream about him all the time. She told him I was an obsessed stalker. (which by the way I'm not.) He believed her. We were only in fourth grade. She goes out of her way to make me miserable. She tells everyone that I am afraid of dogs! What a Bis-natch!

 

 



© 2010 Amber-The-Panda


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwwwww, can't wait to read more. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 20, 2010
Last Updated on June 21, 2010


Author

Amber-The-Panda
Amber-The-Panda

MA



About
Hey... * My name is Amber * I'm 14 * I love dinosaurs * I'm a hopeless romantic :] * I'm afraid of the dark :( * I'm a palm reader :D * I have Bieber Fever ;) glitter-graphics.com gl.. more..

Writing
Life Life

A Poem by Amber-The-Panda