What They Know

What They Know

A Poem by Amber-The-Panda

No One Knows Why She Is This Way...

They know who she is.

They know she is hurt.

They know she is lonely.

And they know its not their problem.

But its what they don't know that is killing her slowly.

 

 

© 2010 Amber-The-Panda


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A typical teen angst poem. Nothing specifically special. The depicted imagery, however, has a strong impact on kids whose age is 14 years and younger.

Posted 11 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awwwww, I love this poem. Its so sad and relate-able, beautifully written too. You have so much talent. :) I pray this isn't true anymore though. Sometimes it seems like people know somethings wrong, but they get so caught up in the rush of life. If you need anyone to talk to, someone will always be around. I'm pretty sure many people will put their lives on hold for you, including me :) Great poem :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is beautifully written. This world has turned into such a hectic place that we often know that people are hurting and we know they are in need of help, yet we do nothing because we're sure they have family to help or friends...or someone besides us. If we'd only take the time to find out what we don't know, we might learn something. Excellent prose :)

(Please bare with me, I'm new and not really sure how the rating system works )

Posted 13 Years Ago


A very well writen piece of prose that paints the picture of many a young person these days. I hope someday those that are feeling this way, find a way to reach out and explain the why and the what inside. Perhaps that way, the pain will end.

Great Ink!
Wolfie

Posted 13 Years Ago


"And they know its not their problem.
But its what they don't know that is killing her slowly."
wonderful-i can relate to this...
this is a very emotive piece!!!:-)
I Love It!!!;-)

james:-)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

370 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 14, 2010
Last Updated on July 14, 2010

Author

Amber-The-Panda
Amber-The-Panda

MA



About
Hey... * My name is Amber * I'm 14 * I love dinosaurs * I'm a hopeless romantic :] * I'm afraid of the dark :( * I'm a palm reader :D * I have Bieber Fever ;) glitter-graphics.com gl.. more..

Writing
Life Life

A Poem by Amber-The-Panda



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Time Time

A Poem by ShaneBerry