Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by Cassie
"

"Silver.."

"

Shadows and Flame of Love



I was convinced to be an Immortal to live forever with him. I gave up everything. He told me that he’ll stay beside me forever.. but what happened? Until now I don’t know where he is. Is it really true? That promises are made to be broken? Why did he make me as him! Why did I accepted it? I should be dead by now. Oh I forgot I’m really dead. A walking dead waiting for him to come back. Silver, were the hell are you? I tried to call him so many times but he didn’t answer me.




Being immortal? It was weird. Sometimes I want to go back to the past. To remove this blood that he gave me. I never thought that my life became a mess. Maybe if he’s here beside me, we’ll live happily.




One day this weird guy talk to me he was so pale, tall and I could see his abs trough his shirt I could say his really a hunk. When I looked into his eyes that time I’m captivated I fell in love with one click.





Can I ask you something?” Finally he talked to me, what does he want?





What is it?” It’s already midnight. I should go home by now I feel shivers all over my body, I think... I should talk to this hunk. Oh crap. Help me please.





I heard a loud sound coming by the end of the street, so I looked in it. When I turn back to him. He’s not there am I dreaming? That time I knew something weird was happening to me.




I started imagining something. I imagined walking with him. I even dreamed about him.




But then, I realized he was really real when I saw him at our school. Genoa told me that he was a transferee from the other country. I wonder who really Is he?





Are you interested with him Claire?” I guess I am.






I don’t know Genoa, why did you ask?”





He doesn’t look like a typical teenager.”






It was lunch time when I’ve got this time to talk to him. I was stupid I fell of the stairs! I thought that will be the end of my life but it wasn’t he caught me my savior.









I’m like a statue I’m stuck staring at him with his pure black eyes I never seen that kind of an eye before he look like a I can’t explain it. But when I first saw him his eyes were brown? Or am I just hallucinating?






Are you alright?” His husky voice, I was looking through his lips that time because it was perfectly shaped pinkish color I want to kiss those someday.

What the? Kiss him uggh I didn't even know him.






Y-yes” One word.





Oh crap, damn these feet! I might not walk properly.





I tried to stand up but I couldn't. It hurts so badly.






Need help?”





He just lend me his hands. "Silver"





Huh? What silver?” What is he talking about?





It’s my name and you? You’re Claire? right?”

How did he know my name? Oww Silver you have a perfectly nice name.






After that scene, as I stood I felt something different.



© 2013 Cassie


Author's Note

Cassie
Hi! Thanks for reading this it will also be nice if you put some comments if you want something to add up or any suggestions! Sorry for the typographical error (if I have) and some wrong grammars.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this! It looks like a good start. I want to read more! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Cassie

10 Years Ago

Thank you Allie! I might update this in a few days so see you! :)
This is a nice start, though there are definitely some grammar/structure issues that need to be tended to. I'm not sure why some of the text is bold? Is it more important the rest? You needn't make it bold to make it stand out. Elaborate on where the mc is, the scenes around her... and if this is a flashback, make it clear that that is what it is. Lastly, watch your tenses e.g. "One day this weird guy talk to me..." should read as, "One day this weird guy talked to me." Do you see the difference?

But again, it is a good start, and I would read more :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Cassie

10 Years Ago

Lol. I didn't notice that. Gee! Thanksssssss. I just got so excited to post this and I completely fo.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 29, 2013
Last Updated on November 29, 2013
Tags: identity, silver, first


Author

Cassie
Cassie

Manila, NCR, Philippines



About
Philippines. MNL. Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you. -Proverbs 4:25 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. - Proverbs 4:23 more..

Writing
I'm Broken I'm Broken

A Poem by Cassie