The Faux Friend

The Faux Friend

A Story by Noel
"

A story about one of my (ex) friends

"

 I met her in the fourth grade. Ten minutes after our first glance we were best friends. But all the while I was cautious because I knew what kind of crowd she was in, the popular crowd. Eventually I broke through that barrier of caution and sailed.

 I was popular, from the Abercrombie jeans to the parties, I was so in it. I felt great. I had been popular before, but never anything like this. People followed me and texted me and wished they could be like me. It was a new feeling, and I loved it.

 Football season came along, everyone always goes to the football games. I had always been so it was completely normal for me to see everyone at the game. So even though I was at the football game I was still popular. It was a common thing for all "boys" to be asking me out. All of them were of course rejected because that was the thing to do. It was mean, but it was the thing to do so I would break their hearts and walk away with my girlfriends. It never even occured to me that other people besides me had feelings at the time. My BFF at the time thought that having boyfriends was cool so I teased her about a pretend boy friend. Some people caught on and we started picking on her.

 Then she tackled me, she kicked me and scratched me and pulled my hair until I fell unconscious. 

 The next thing I remembered was waking up in my parents bed. After I was knocked out my dad had set out looking for me, and found me in the middle of a circle of fourth graders while my "friend" was nowhere to be found. My dad demanded the person who had done this and had someone explain. Then my dad carried my to the emergency room. The doctors had said I was fine and that I would be awake in a few hours, so I went home to rest.

 That Monday I saw her at school, she didn't speak to me and I haven't spoken to her in a few years, but she will always be the friend I used to love.

 

 

© 2008 Noel


Author's Note

Noel
I don't think it is very good, so please don't beat up on me that bad. ;D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

ummm i have a friend like that, but she didn't knock me out
but i liked you story, every one can relate to it at some point in there life

Posted 15 Years Ago


sooooooooooooooooooo sad

Posted 15 Years Ago


It's really short, I know.:(

Posted 15 Years Ago


I think the main part was great, just wish it was longer with more story lol
doreen

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
4 Reviews
Added on July 6, 2008
Last Updated on July 7, 2008

Author

Noel
Noel

About
Throughout all my life I have enjoyed writing. From bare books in first grade, to some of the trash I write nowadays I have always loved that new notebook smell. XD I love playing on Neopets and readi.. more..

Writing
My Flow My Flow

A Story by Noel


The Faux Friend The Faux Friend

A Poem by Noel