Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Stacey T Pollock
"

Sneak Preview of 'The Mind and Matter'

"

 ‘The Mind and Matter’ is the second book to my creation theory writing studies and explores the major link to our own consciousness and awareness, that which I call the mind.  Throughout the writing of this book I will endeavor to explore components of the mind in relation to our physical world, discussing what the mind is and how it is formed.  I will link back to the work of ‘Creation Theory Revised’ in order to expand on the topics already noted giving a broader idea on how much the mind and our perception is a major factor to understanding the reason why we are here, also focusing on why we do all the things that we choose to accept as reality. 

The mind is a very complex concept and cannot be taken in and understood with just one book alone.  It is extremely unlimited and expansive in its possibility that only the most common human interaction will be explained in this book to give light to why we are human and how we choose to see the world we live in.  Of course the mind is more than just connected to the human physical world.  It is linked to the whole of creation and cannot be organized into one small explanation.  It needs to be considered when focusing on things in more detail and shown by how it affects the physical matter around us in order to form our perceptions. 

As I noted in my first book, I would probably need a million books in which to describe all of the mind and how it works and the influence it has on the whole of creation.  However, for this book it is not necessary to view the whole of creation together but to see only the mechanics behind our human state of being.  This is what we know so far, this world called earth and all that is on it.  We are only just getting our feet wet when it comes to exploration beyond our own limited known understanding. 

However, we are getting so eager to move on to see new worlds and explore new horizons.  We have past the point of repeating ourselves to a level of needing more stimulation in order to create elevated experiences and interests.  We are now in exploration mode and the understanding of our mind comes at a time when we will start to utilize its functions to see beyond the ordered world that we know.

It is true, this physical world as we know it now has accumulated a tremendous amount of order and structure that we are even more limited than we were in our first exploration days, when we were only just coming out of our humble tribal like ways.  The more we isolate ourselves within these limited confines then the mind begins to turn inwards again in order to learn a new level of exploration and understanding of our life and all that it has to offer.  This is the level we are at now.  We are re-evaluating our lives and how we exist within its framework, wanting more than just the world that we know.  It is time to understand the mind for what it is and what it has to offer us into the future.

As I am writing these words it is not hard to see, especially for first time readers of my work, that I see the mind as a natural component in itself.  It must seem such a weird concept to place the mind as a subject when it has no physical attribute in which to show its true formation.  However, gradually as I start to explain the mind and what it means to me and the self studies I have done over the last ten years specifically, you will gradually see where I am coming from when I describe its meaning and purpose.  I will give a basic outline of how I see its formation and how it is utilized within the physical world around us. 

Some of the subjects I will endeavor to explore surround the basic fundamental formation of the mind with connection to the purpose of existence.  I want to emphasis the importance of ethics and reasoning within creation itself, and what it means to exist.  This is one of the greatest topics that people question throughout their life, why is there existence?  What is the reason behind our existence and creation, there has to be a plausible answer. 

I will endeavor to explain the motivation behind the mind in creation and how it develops reason in all formation, linking it to the physical world through our bodies and how we interact with one another.

Other subjects that I will explore will include how physical matter interacts with the mind, revising on a bit of the information from my first book in order to give a more complex understanding to the topics first realized.  These topics surround the idea of the personality matrix and energy matrix.  Leading into topics of motivated existence and how the mind has influence on this, especially describing the link between matter bodies.  I will endeavor also to discuss electromagnetic energy and the reason for our own choices and interactions in life. 

Not only will I discuss the connection between mind and matter but I will also begin to branch out into aspects of life that do not necessarily have a complete physical bounds.  Things like emotions, triggers, sensations and expression.  I will start to look at the mind from the inner core of life, what it is in its purest state and how it effects us here now as humans.  Choice, expression, creativity, illusion, all these things come from our connection to the mind.  I will begin to open up the onion that is our current beliefs to get a deeper look at the mind’s influence on us as a whole and how we view our own complex nature.  Eventually I would like to lead to a broader understanding of the human state that we are in, giving awareness to possibility beyond the physical state.  Maybe even to show how much more there is for us still to explore in the world that we know, things we might not yet have awareness of, that do not hold to a purely material objective.

Could it be possible to be living within the influence of something that we are not even aware of?  This thing could very well be the mind, the basis of who we are at the core of our being.  It is time to see it for what it is, to see it as having a formation and to understand its very nature and how it affects us as a whole. 

Let us now view into the mind and explore its possibility within matter…



© 2008 Stacey T Pollock


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on December 10, 2008


Author

Stacey T Pollock
Stacey T Pollock

Netherlands



About
Having spent 10 years personally studying subjects relating to life and development, Stacey is now ready to present to the world her own personal perception of creation and the reason why it exists. .. more..

Writing