chapter 2

chapter 2

A Chapter by creepyowl1

6:00 her dad arrives to pick her up and he walks up to the door and knocks. Mom gets the door. " umm hey rick let me go tell SharlaMay your here" " ok Lizzy or do people not call you that anymore" " My parents still do but please do not call me that were not married anymore" " i know just wondering" Then she goes up to get her. She knocks on her door. " SharlaMay your dads waiting down stairs come down with your stuff" " ok mom" So then her mom goes down stairs " nice house Elizabeth and hows David" " good" "oh and wheres my son so i can say hi to him" " hes out with his band he left a couple hours ago" "oh" Then she come down "ready to go dad" " ok lets go pack your stuff in the car" " ok" So she opens the front door and goes out to his red jeep and packs her stuff into the back. her mom walks out to say good bye " see you have fun" " i will oh and tell David hes not my father stop trying to replace him happy i hate you fathers day" " you come her right now" " no come on dad lets go " " no i think you should go to your mom"
"why should I?" " because she called you now go" "fine" So she walks over to her mom "what?" " you don't need to disrespect your step dad like that and i know you don't like the idea of a step dad but don't take it out on him" " I just think he's trying to replace my real dad" " what go that into your head?" " when he said i must be a better father to you then your real dad who doesn't show up to anything you do and he said that last month when you had him come see me get an award but dad wasn't there" " he did not say that" " yes he did he said afterwords to me" then she starts to cry and falls to the pavement 
      " i hate David i hate David" she yells between sobs " come on get up and go to your dad" she says kneeling down next to her Then she gets up and says " i never  want to come back if your with David" " no your coming back but ill have a talk with David ok?" "fine as long as you tell him to stop trying to replace my dad" "ok see you and have fun" Then she stop crying and gets into the car and they pull out of the driveway. See my mom lives in a nice two story white house with blue shutters here in dripping springs, TX. My dad lives in a green house with white shutters in Lago vista, TX so it took him a while to come pick me up. " why were you crying?" " because my step dad acts like hes trying to replace you and i don't like it anymore" " well at least your moms happy and she said she'd talk to him" " i know" So the ride was a little long but we got there. I took my bags up to my room to unpack them. 
      "Hey paprika hey girl " she said to the golden lab that walked up to her. Then she ran up stairs and down the hallway  then to the left was her room. It was a nice blue and pink. So she set her bags on her bed and opened them up. Then she walked over to her dresser it was a nice retro style dresser and she started to fill it up with her clothes. After that she layed all her jewelry out on her dresser with her hair stuff. After she did that she walked to right wall and opened her closet. She saw some of her old toys in it. Like her old game boy and play station 1. Then she saw some hangers and took them off the rack so she could hang some of her clothes on them.So she picked up each piece of clothes she wanted to hang and hung them neatly on the hangers then put them back in her closet. She also found her old doll house and a bin of her old barbie dolls. 
       Then she closed her closet and unpacked all her other stuff. Then she went down stairs. She went outside to go see her clubhouse. So she went down the stairs and into the kitchen then out the sliding glass door. "what you up to?" " just going out to my clubhouse" "ok ill be in the computer room if you need me" " ok"  So she walks out the door and down to the stairs on the porch.


© 2012 creepyowl1


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on June 17, 2012
Last Updated on July 8, 2012