Did it?

Did it?

A Poem by CRZ

                                                           In Life,  YOU get to see how everybody acts                                                                                                                                                       and that makes YOU think but YOU can't see how YOU act. 
                                                                       

                                                                       Therefore  many don't think.
                                                                       And YOU are the most important person in YOUR life.


                                                                   This made me think, did it make YOU?

© 2013 CRZ


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

So true! I love this. Its raw and straight to the point. Nicely written.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I am more on top of my game than most people or, so I think!
Usually my actions are a good reflection of my intentions, but even I get to have a bad day, now and again! I am only the second most important person in my life however! Good words; and good message here!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Speaking of acting, when I was a child I used to wonder if the way people acted came from TV or did TV copy the way people were. And I still wonder....

Posted 10 Years Ago


yes its true and sometimes we also point fingers at others and three fingers point back at us and that makes me think...haha...thank you for sharing

Posted 10 Years Ago


You are true.....This is the reason for wars, murders and divorces.....when each person understand that others also are important like him/her, then we will have mutual respect....this thought has the potential to change the earth a better place to live

Posted 10 Years Ago


Thought provoking indeed....one should first learn to love and trust himself/herself. self understanding depicts how important is his/her existence. It avoids taking wrong decisions in life when somebody we love leaves us alone :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


"It's the reexamination of one's life through the eyes of yours that know little about it but when we look into everyone else's it seems as if theirs is easier. Only ours seem to be completely of different one. A different glass because why look in the mirror already when we don't even who we are looking? Are we but the consistency or the inconsistency of the leniency in which we give each other passes to our life and let the failures be swept under? This is why when we think about it...we end up taking the dirtiest nap ever even before coming close to that answer...and you know what that nap is right?"

Ooh what a wonderful thought provoking piece and it's quite a tease to my mind making it really healthy! Thanks man! Have a great day today :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Quite clever and thought provoking. Yes..this did make me think. :) Julie

Posted 10 Years Ago


Hmmmm...yes, I'm still thinking...great piece Jason, really does make you think:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


yeah right. dont mind i'm thinking about how other act and what goes wrong.
some people dont care about others feeling happyness and sometime we just dont get where do they came for how is their life going. we live for other not for this "i".
thanks for sharing. i really glad...

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1664 Views
78 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 21, 2013
Last Updated on August 23, 2013

Author

CRZ
CRZ

New York, NY



About
Poet & Artist Thou shall not rest until I make my whole fam rich more..

Writing
next stop next stop

A Poem by CRZ



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..